Diablo® III

any lower ping apps working out there?

Not sure whats happening but my d3 isnt the same as it use to be. I average 260 latency and it still feels sluggish. I get constant DC"s and Timeouts... Are there any working lower ping apps working for D3? Anyone else with dodo having problems?
Reply Quote
what server are you playing on?
Reply Quote
try pingzapper. its free, but will dc you after an hour.
good enough to test if its worth the $3/month.
good for a lot of other games too
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
I don't think you will notice any difference from lower ping apps because of the way D3 works.

You can try pingzapper or lowerping for free(as Psyklone said both just DC you after a set time) but I haven't noticed any difference with them.

Honestly I'd get off dodo, they are known for being cheap yes but also bad quality. The old you get what you pay for saying I guess.
There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 02:15 AMPosted by Phillip
what server are you playing on?

american
Reply Quote
I have just experienced latency probs this afternoon. Consistent drops to red, unplayable. I am contacting my IP to see if they can do anything to help, but I fear it is not at this end. I am with Westnet, who is owned by IInet, and I have not had these sort of problems before. Start off with 382 goes to 262, then down to 1070 latency. Just enough to get me killed.
Reply Quote
we need people spreading the word that AUS and NZ should be playing on the Asia server, because it is much closer than the American one. you will average at 190-210 ping and you won't spike. you will stay at solid green.
Reply Quote
i'm on east coast Australia playing on US servers (so accessing US west servers) and i get 190-210ms on average. Maybe once in a while it goes to 250ms or so but rarely. What speeds you get in Asia server if you're at east coast Australia?
Reply Quote
There are a lot more dicks playing on the Asia server.. Lol. I'd rather risk my lag spikes ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]