Diablo® III

"A Unique Collection" Hunting Group - Five

* Edit: This hunting group has moved on to the next thread. The forum rules prevent cross-posting the link, but you can find the next thread very quickly by searching for A Unique Collection Hunting Group - Six, or just check the most recent posts in this forum. It's a very active group.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These uniques are needed by players with five or fewer remaining to complete their achievement. If you need any in this list, please hunt these first and notify the player when you find it. If you have five or fewer that you want added to this list, or if you'd like to have your contact info added so we can reach you when you're offline, just ask. I'll do my best to keep this list updated, but any help is appreciated.

<snip>

This group is dedicated to hunting uniques for the achievement "A Unique Collection." If you are also hunting them and would like to join us, feel free to add anyone listed below to your friends list (mention the group in your invite). If you would like to be added to or removed from this list, just ask. I'll do my best to add or remove you from this list if I see you post a unique or complete the achievement.

<snip>

Tips:

• If you join the hunting group, please don't leech. Please put in your fair share of time farming for uniques and share any uniques you find.
  • Some players prefer to post unique finds in this thread, while others prefer to whisper unique finds to friends they've added, while still others prefer to check each of their friends' achievement for each unique find. Play and share as you see fit, but keep in mind that other players may be in game and only watching for whispers or AFK and only checking the forum.
  • Please allow a reasonable amount of time for players to respond before killing the unique. Keep in mind that many players check the forum every 10-15 minutes while they are AFK. If you know someone is waiting on a unique, consider giving them a little more time to respond.
  • Each player will need to get in at least one hit AND be nearby when the unique dies in order to get credit for the unique kill. As a courtesy to other players, please remove your weapon (and your off-hand/jewelry if your DPS is still high for the area) until you are sure everyone in the group has gotten at least one hit.

The locations of the uniques sorted by act and region can be found here (note that these differ slightly on a few locations):

http://www.diablowiki.com/A_Unique_Collection
http://d3db.com/achievement/i/a-unique-collection
http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/70103/where-do-the-enemies-for-the-unique-enemy-achievements-spawn

Thanks to these players for maintaining previous threads:

Thread 1 - Spanky
Thread 2 - TDurden
Thread 3 - TheEgg
Thread 4 - Carver
Edited by Cheetiah#1161 on 2/27/2013 7:31 PM PST
i only have 1 left. HELP.

Raiha the Vicious, Swiftness of a Cat - Desolate Sands

<3

<3

I run the sands every game cause I need blarg the imp so you will be the first to know if I find Raiha

<3

I run the sands every game cause I need blarg the imp so you will be the first to know if I find Raiha

and if i find the imp ill be letting you know ;)
Removed.
Edited by Lakasas#6283 on 2/19/2013 1:02 PM PST
oh, bounty time hey?

OK then, 20mil for Raiha!

...desolate sands is just SO big...

if online: swapto#1469
if offline: swapto@yahoo.com (and ill jump online)
Edited by swapto#1469 on 2/18/2013 2:48 AM PST
20mil?!

Make me look like cheapskate why don't you haha!
I too need Raiha, so I'll go run through Desolate Sands for awhile.

I'm fairly certain she buries under the ground (so does Blarg) so look for the yellow circle that indicates an elite or unique is burrowed. It can be hard to see in Desolate Sands because the ground is almost the same color there.
I too need Raiha, so I'll go run through Desolate Sands for awhile.

I'm fairly certain she buries under the ground (so does Blarg) so look for the yellow circle that indicates an elite or unique is burrowed. It can be hard to see in Desolate Sands because the ground is almost the same color there.

thanks. good call.
Let me share my experience hunting monsters in the sands area (my last one was blarg the imp). After tons of runs through the whole area, TheEgg69 told me he found both raiha and blarg along the outer edge of the scenario. So I started doing the same thing, which saves a good amount of time per run, and I found Raiha twice before finding Blarg, always along the outer edge.

Cheers
Dead

HC normal mp 10
Edited by Myozi#1580 on 2/18/2013 5:35 AM PST
<DEAD>

Mehshak the Abomination
HC Inferno MP 0

Anyone need?
Add me: JSpRiTe#6980

I won't wait too long as I'm questing.
Edited by JSpRiTe#6980 on 2/18/2013 7:13 AM PST
Sao'Thall

Update : dead
SC inferno
where's the Grimnight >:(
Edited by Myozi#1580 on 2/18/2013 8:19 AM PST
thx for Sao'Thall
ragus grimlow up.
e: dead
Edited by mvly#6365 on 2/18/2013 8:37 AM PST
lol Sao'Thall again...
Update : Dead
SC inferno
Edited by Myozi#1580 on 2/18/2013 8:46 AM PST
What class/build are you guys using to run this with?
I use a Tempest Rush monk...they run really fast and never need to stop to attack anything.
Grimnight the soulless in my game, HC Normal

DEAD. killed by me, ruxlix, mvly, and myozi finished his achievement from it! GRATS! :)
Edited by Zed#1489 on 2/18/2013 9:20 AM PST
ty zed for grimnight

and CONGRATULATIONS to MYOZI for finishing the unique collection achievement!! :D
Edited by mvly#6365 on 2/18/2013 9:21 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]