Diablo® III

Auctions House stat comparisons

90 Human Priest
I really would like to see if Items in the AH are better then the ones I have equip by showing the stat comparison like they do in game. It kind of gets annoying when you buy a really expensive item and you find out it is less damage then the one you already have. I really didn't know where to post this considering there really isn't a feedback forum and the only one is read-only atm. But anyone else agrees thanks!
Reply Quote
The rest of us would too, good thing this was mentioned months and months ago... See how well they listen to us?
Reply Quote
Yeah, it's a good idea. Be prepared for the usual crowd to pollute this thread with, "If you bought an inferior item it's your own fault, etc."

It's still a good idea.
Reply Quote
Check my thread:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7923693328
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thanks, yeah I think it's a great idea, it makes sense I mean it shows it everywhere else except the AH and it makes it a lot easier to buy items then to look up different stat weights and then you go to buy the item after like 5 mins and it's already gone because someone else bought it or something.
Reply Quote
^ don't do it.
Reply Quote
Step 1-link item from AH into general chat with shift click.
Step 2- resume game
Step 3- click on chat link
Step 4- compare stats
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yeah I mean it's honestly just a pain in the !@# to do this with multiple items, it would just be a lot easier to have it done right there in the AH
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Donut
The rest of us would too, good thing this was mentioned months and months ago... See how well they listen to us?

this was mentioned when the AH came online,

Step 2- resume game
Step 4- compare stats

quality of life change....why go through so much BS just to view if its a + or -
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

quality of life change....why go through so much BS just to view if its a + or -

Agreed and thank you.
Reply Quote
Step 2- resume game
Step 4- compare stats

I do this...but would be SO much nicer if i didn't have to

Edit: and to not be a d!ck to everyone in the chat channels, just leave the channels you are in and you can link yo yourself without bothering others.
Edited by Haern#1973 on 2/18/2013 1:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 01:23 PMPosted by HurRrrDuRrrR

this was mentioned when the AH came online,

Step 2- resume game
Step 4- compare stats

I guess I dont spend enough time in AH for it to affect my quality of life.... But if it helps you I'm all for it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Honestly, knowing Blizzard they won't listen to anyone who says this, or anyone else who posts something about this. They never do and probably never will. But at least we can try and get some threads going over and over or just bump one thread letting them know we really want the change and they should listen just for once lol.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Kèk
Honestly, knowing Blizzard they won't listen to anyone who says this, or anyone else who posts something about this. They never do and probably never will. But at least we can try and get some threads going over and over or just bump one thread letting them know we really want the change and they should listen just for once lol.

This has been harped on since last May....
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
it is a good idea that just oozes common sense.. unfortunately that means it may never get implemented.
Reply Quote
Step 2- resume game
Step 4- compare stats

This is ok as a short term measure, but it is pretty sad that Blizz can't get us the same little window that pops up when we view items anywhere else in game. Not to mention that people have been asking for this for months.

Plus, everyone on my friends list is tired of me linking them gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I think some people may get tired of me doing it but I'm going to bump this thread as much as I can and get as many posts on it as I can, Blizzard will only pay attention to something I think that has a lot of people saying something or it is causing a big problem on their fourms
Reply Quote
Has a blue ever responded to any of these threads?
There has been a few.......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]