Diablo® III

300k dps monk

hi all,
just to check any advice on how to get 300k dps?
I am thinking of changing my weapon, which is the major let down for now I think?
Reply Quote
Lots of things to upgrade.

things like 9%IAS inna's pants...
higher dex chest pieces
weapons with sock and high crit

GOGO SPEND ALL THE MONEY!!!
Reply Quote
what the best thing to upgrade first to get like 260k dps first, I am thinking of another power ef, so when pvp they run like hell hahaha
Reply Quote
Why don't you just actually play the game a bit more... 300k dps isn't even needed for mp10. 83 plvls to go.

Your bracers are a major let down with 3.5 CC and if it's all about paper get a tal rasha chest with your build or switch helm to a mempo and chest to an Inna's.

High dex 180++ and 60+ vit inna's with 9 IaS.

Your rare ring also could be improved upon.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 2/18/2013 10:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
A few things you need to do to get there...

1 - crit mempo
2 - crit lacunis
3 - change chests to either dex crafted (3 os) or tal's
4 - dex/vit temperance
5 - more dex on footprints
6 - +0.25 aps EF
Reply Quote
Looks good to me.
Reply Quote
Just curious here, why are you wanna go 300K dps? I think 200+K dps is pretty good already:) Cheers!
Reply Quote
Why don't you just actually play the game a bit more... 300k dps isn't even needed for mp10. 83 plvls to go.

^this

You went from 100k dps to 200k in one day.
What's the point in playing if you are going to buy your way in?

I do however, support you on your quest for 300k DPS.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 10:04 PMPosted by BONEYARD
Just curious here, why are you wanna go 300K dps? I think 200+K dps is pretty good already:) Cheers!

killing faster the better, make u feel excited, escpially in pvp , a sss, with sudden assault is instant death
Reply Quote

Your bracers are a major let down with 3.5 CC and if it's all about paper get a tal rasha chest with your build or switch helm to a mempo and chest to an Inna's.

High dex 180++ and 60+ vit inna's with 9 IaS.

Your rare ring also could be improved upon.

thx boss, I will go and upgrade my bracers! but I will sacrifice a lot of life and resistance
Reply Quote
I am going for 301k dps!
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 10:34 PMPosted by MINIKONG

killing faster the better, make u feel excited, escpially in pvp , a sss, with sudden assault is instant death

I'm pretty sure at 300k+ unbuff dps ... your ehp is looking pretty atrocious and you'll be on the receiving end of instant death. Just for scale... 190k unbuff dps can 1 shot me off of a big bell crit and arguably i have quite a lot of ehp. Where is 300k needed?
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 10:42 PMPosted by PuddingHead

I'm pretty sure at 300k+ unbuff dps ... your ehp is looking pretty atrocious and you'll be on the receiving end of instant death. Just for scale... 190k unbuff dps can 1 shot me off of a big bell crit and arguably i have quite a lot of ehp. Where is 300k needed?

sss killing 3 at a go is beyond explanation, and instant death pvp is also, dashing strike blind and fot, other ppl back stab you, click sss, nice game :) just like in a movie
Reply Quote
Have you tried Skorn? Just get the highest dps skorn. No need for lifesteal if u just want to 1 shot everyone.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 11:02 PMPosted by SugarPanda
Have you tried Skorn? Just get the highest dps skorn. No need for lifesteal if u just want to 1 shot everyone.

never later we try pvp, u got skorn? we see which better
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 10:34 PMPosted by MINIKONG

Okay, good luck! You're doing very job, when my monk was at plvl 19 i think he only had 40k dps hehee... One more thing you know with right skills you can buff your dps at least 40+% wahaha...
Reply Quote
You should have just bought Diablo III Auction House Simulator... go play the game.
Reply Quote
View profile
hi all,
just to check any advice on how to get 300k dps?
I am thinking of changing my weapon, which is the major let down for now I think?

Work on that eHP to facetank = less kiting = more DPS.

But if you truly bust get to 300K DPS easiest route for you:

Mempo 6/9
Lacuni's Dex/Vit + Dex + CC roll
Inna's Chest with Vit
Inna's Temp with 9IAS Dex/Vit
MH Ring with cc cd ias and Ave damage
Nats with Quadfecta
Nats Boots with 270+ Dex

3..2...1......GO GO GO!!
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 2/19/2013 10:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
- you have to change your pants and chest armor.
- run Seize the initiative (you can try to cut OWE but you shouldnt cut STI)
- get a mempo
- get Min/Max dmg on your rings/amulet
- change your bracers for more CC.

your EF has nice dmg but the fear effect is so high ;(

you will have to choose your chest / pants while thinking if you wants to change your bracers for lacunis or rare bracers.

i have 293k unbuffed without lacunis.
Edited by HommeRose#1651 on 2/19/2013 10:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
- you have to change your pants and chest armor.
- run Seize the initiative (you can try to cut OWE but you shouldnt cut STI)
- get a mempo
- get Min/Max dmg on your rings/amulet
- change your bracers for more CC.

your EF has nice dmg but the fear effect is so high ;(

you will have to choose your chest / pants while thinking if you wants to change your bracers for lacunis or rare bracers.

i have 293k unbuffed without lacunis.

Now if you had those Lacuni's you would be at 300k =)

Sweet monk by the way!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]