Diablo® III

300k dps monk

obiviously this kid's parents got a big fat wallet, a lot of chinese kids today are rich as !@#$ because their parents are rich as %^-*. I from china, I know.
Reply Quote
Pay to win... more money than sense
Reply Quote
I am not a kid I am a working adult lol, just that I farm real money instead lol
Reply Quote
250k already! still trying hard to craft a good bracer, and good glove, so can bring me to 280k
Reply Quote
How much have you actually spent so far? I'd am curious to know.
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 08:09 PMPosted by MINIKONG
250k already! still trying hard to craft a good bracer, and good glove, so can bring me to 280k

Go go go!!! Please keep us posted of your progress>;) cheers!
Edited by BONEYARD#1410 on 2/21/2013 8:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
gl bra i didnt make it spend every peice of gold i had so kinda flatlined now with the new econmy since nothing i put in the ah sells now cause everyone crafts their own gear oh i hope u make it!!
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 08:30 PMPosted by BONEYARD

thanks maybe i start with 2 marques gem on my weapon, think it can give me like more than 10k+++ dps
Reply Quote
I'm at 252k with a WKL so if you had the hidden dps i'm over 300k yeah buddy!!!!!
Reply Quote

thanks maybe i start with 2 marques gem on my weapon, think it can give me like more than 10k+++ dps

Well, for your reference the 2 gems upgrade give me about 6kdps increased.
Edited by BONEYARD#1410 on 2/22/2013 2:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
He took like 15 days to achieve what I did in 5 months.

T_T

Maybe I should stop this Flipping nonsense, farm cash in the real world with that time and actually buy those items, make far more economical sense.
Reply Quote
300k unbuffed is my goal. Paragon seems to b my answer. Well.....crafting too
Edited by smokymkpot#1537 on 2/22/2013 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 09:43 PMPosted by MINIKONG

Dude ask someone to help you gear the right way cos at this moment your gear sucks big time , and for sure you r spending a lot of Gold for nothing, boosting your dps to the sky and not looking to other part pf your gear not gonna make you good Monk just another glass cannon Monk that spend alot of money for nothing , ask someone to help you gear the right way . look around for good Monk and add him in the game to help you out .
Reply Quote
9k elites killed? this looks like a CC warrior to me
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 08:30 PMPosted by BONEYARD

yeah thanks so far progressing good, already at 282k yeah!.
need some lucky crafting on my amulet and glove, hope to get all resist also then should be it already
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 12:34 AMPosted by MINIKONG

yeah thanks so far progressing good, already at 282k yeah!.
need some lucky crafting on my amulet and glove, hope to get all resist also then should be it already

Oh, nice! Only 12K to go so close and yet so far>;) good going!
Reply Quote
wait what??
a 10k elite kill monk trying to get 300k dps??

I saw a street sign that says
PAY TO WINSo I robbed it and took it home.

How much you wanna buy it for?
current bid is 666 bil.
Can you afford it??
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 2/25/2013 1:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Good luck on your quest good sir, you truly have some ridiculous gear!

On a side note it is beyond annoying listening to so many crying that he might be spending money for this game. It's his money so I'm pretty sure he can do what he wants with it. So either wish him luck, give him advice or gtfo.
Reply Quote
wait what??
a 10k elite kill monk trying to get 300k dps??

I saw a street sign that says
PAY TO WINSo I robbed it and took it home.

How much you wanna buy it for?
current bid is 666 bil.
Can you afford it??

He already said he farms the real world for his items.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 2/25/2013 1:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Good luck on your quest good sir, you truly have some ridiculous gear!

On a side note it is beyond annoying listening to so many crying that he might be spending money for this game. It's his money so I'm pretty sure he can do what he wants with it. So either wish him luck, give him advice or gtfo.

thx, actually my gear is not that good, u can see I lack resistance, and my let down is my nat ring, that should by right give me 60 resis to all, and my glove, also, my amulet also and my ring.

with those I can get at least 600 ar, without owe, and in the mean time, kill mob super fast even in mp 8. I am just trying to craft, and slowly hunt to increase the game fun, currently I think it is not hard to hit 300k unbuffed dps, as I just need to change 1 weapon with higher dex, and critical damamge will do. or those item that is low dex. just trying to get a balance, and in the mean time, wack real hard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]