Diablo® III

300k dps monk

i've seen 300k dps barb w/ 120k hp my 230k dps wont even scratch him... solution, get skorn w/ higher cd and dam. get higher cc and higher ehp.. that's the only way you can own em. neways, goodluck w/ 300k dps. 40k hp in pvp isn't just enough. but w/ 300k dps on pve it's god like.
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 07:40 PMPosted by Wayur
i've seen 300k dps barb w/ 120k hp my 230k dps wont even scratch him... solution, get skorn w/ higher cd and dam. get higher cc and higher ehp.. that's the only way you can own em. neways, goodluck w/ 300k dps. 40k hp in pvp isn't just enough. but w/ 300k dps on pve it's god like.

hi wayur, thanks for your advice, and u seems to be a pro, add me please, so I can learn some pvp skill from you.

minikong#6191
Reply Quote
210k unbuff monk without spending any real money since the game released on last year May. I'm happy monk without worry about 300 dps!
Reply Quote
I wonder how much u spend for the less than a month changes from 100kdps to 300kdps..
should enjoy the game more....than buying........-_-
Reply Quote
just curious minikong are u duping that EF ur using i saw it on AH recently and it seems that after you bought it it has been duped
Reply Quote
and now it is on ah again just curious haha im 90% certain you're the one duping it but its pretty easy way to make money
Reply Quote
hey Funk
i was bidding on that WKL damn it
I ran out of gold..oh well
congrats
Reply Quote
sry qside haha i didnt think it was gona go for that much, my buddy bid for me haha and also be aware for minikong he is duping his EF if u check diabloprogrss
Edited by Funk#1138 on 2/26/2013 8:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Why do you think he is duping it?

And why do you tell people to beware?

There is nothing wrong with buying them.

Also you really think a guy with 10.5k elite kills has figure out how to dupe.
Reply Quote
i was gona buy that EF while ago then i saw he had it prior to that it only belong to the original seller after he got it more and more people hvae it,idc if u dont beleive me i jsut dont like duped items and just telling u to watch out for it on AH if u dont want duped items im just curious if hes the duper
Reply Quote
I am looking for upgrade for my weapon, and my amulet with ar, and glove with ar.

I am enjoying the game slowly! by the way upgrade for sale?
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 2/26/2013 9:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
i sell u an upgrade to ur sword if u want
Reply Quote
sorry bro, I just bought the best sword on the auction house.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 08:39 PMPosted by Funk
i was gona buy that EF while ago then i saw he had it prior to that it only belong to the original seller after he got it more and more people hvae it,idc if u dont beleive me i jsut dont like duped items and just telling u to watch out for it on AH if u dont want duped items im just curious if hes the duper

Hey Funk, please enlighten me how to dupe item? Thx
Reply Quote
i have no idea if i knew i would post it up
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 09:11 PMPosted by Funk
i sell u an upgrade to ur sword if u want

what sword my love? add me in game minkong#6191
Reply Quote
sent u a request u didnt respond yet:funk#1138
Edited by Funk#1138 on 2/27/2013 12:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 12:07 AMPosted by Funk
sent u a request u didnt respond yet:funk#1138

I am in office, with my secretary behind me, imagine she tell my boss, my boss playing diablo in office!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]