Diablo® III

300k dps monk

ok 4 sure ill cya later then
Reply Quote
yoz funk I am online!
Reply Quote
where are u man lol?
Reply Quote
yeaj I finally hit 300k dps, special thanks to funk, boneyard!
Reply Quote
congrats!
quest complete, what now?
Reply Quote
View profile
02/27/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Violentine
what now?

get more resistances.
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 09:45 AMPosted by MINIKONG

Congrats man, no matter what people says hitting 300K dps is not a easy achievement. Very nice! Cheers!
Edited by BONEYARD#1410 on 2/27/2013 4:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 04:12 PMPosted by BONEYARD

Congrats man, no matter what people says hitting 300K dps is not a easy achievement.

A congrats is def in order.
But as for that statement... if you add money, the 'easy' part isnt really applicable.
Reply Quote
making real money is not easy either, even if you are dealing drugs.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
First, congrats Mini!!! I am definitely on the "haters gonna hate" side of the boat! If farming that IRL money and buying IFL swords makes you happy, then you sir, are doing it right!

Second, how does anyone not see this whole thread as a MAJOR win for patch 1.0.7???!!!

Here we have a guy who, under normal circumstances, clearly gets more fun out of buying things than farming paragon levels. This is a totally acceptable way to play a game with an RMAH built into it but it has pretty low replay value.

However, instead of simply buying up the gear to get to 300k and getting bored, he is posting stuff like "I am trying to craft up some good gloves/ammy" ... which means he is farming.

Because of the implementation of farm-required BoA items, someone with a really tough fun-incentive is enjoying some of the main content of the game because it is in line with his goals now.

This makes me proud to be a D3 player. Good on you Blizz!

-Druin, the happy monk

P.S. I will happily duel against your 300k dps any day! Druin#1518 ;)
Reply Quote

Congrats man, no matter what people says hitting 300K dps is not a easy achievement.

A congrats is def in order.
But as for that statement... if you add money, the 'easy' part isnt really applicable.

Yes, quite true. However, if it is easy i didn't see monks around here with 300k dps often. Anyway, don't want to start an argument your point is well taken. Cheers!
Edited by BONEYARD#1410 on 2/27/2013 5:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Nice work, I'm sure we can rely on him for mp10 uber since he has such high dps now.
Reply Quote
Haha yea i knew what I wrote might ruffle a few feathers.

I have no problem with him spending money on the game, because it's his money. what I'm trying to say is .. add money to this game, it makes it easier to achieve what you want which isn't requiring grinding. IMO, how he gets his money is quite irrelevant. I'm only miff'd about the whole thing is, not understanding in depth of the items the toon is wearing, and how to gear (he probably does now). I just think investing that amount coin into something, I'd make sure I'd spend it wisely - especially on items at the very high end. (In this case, 100k ->200k dps in 1 day, then 200k->300k dps in 1 week... a double spend up)

^I hope that makes sense where I'm coming from.

But yea, 300k dps is badass!!!! a rarity indeed. Congrats!
Edited by Weegee#6520 on 2/27/2013 7:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
congrats!
quest complete, what now?

now I am collecting 999 demonisc essence to craft the amulet to rule them all,
basically I looking for trifecta, +++ ar. so my ar can hit 600.

lastly, I will go pvp the pros, yesterday met a monk named Alexandra the great, that use explosive palm to kill me, his bleed is more than rend... and harder to win, as he can sss, and serenity....and run like with a v12 twin turbo.

so basically it time to learn the tricks of pvp.
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 2/27/2013 11:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have one question.

Do you have enough resistance and survivability in order to farm mp10?

The last week I reached this number, but i am not able to farm mp8-10 with this gear, I need to decrease my dps and at the same time increase my life, LS and res, but i Would like to be honest with u, this number (300 k) looks awesome.

Congratulations, seriously.
Reply Quote
I'm sure he can farm some real money in real life, nothing is impossible for a Singaporean who works in Katong. Good Luck.
Reply Quote
I have one question.

The last week I reached this number, but i am not able to farm mp8-10 with this gear, I need to decrease my dps and at the same time increase my life, LS and res, but i Would like to be honest with u, this number (300 k) looks awesome.

thanks I belive I am the latest new member in 300k club, ya mp 10 is definitely not easy, but way easier than diablo version 1.03 hahaa. I am now crafing amulet and glove hopw to got ar 1.
seriously I miss the days of 1.03, belial everything is just strong. now is really............ gaming becoming too casual
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 2/28/2013 5:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
Singaporean is pretty rich...!!!
Reply Quote
I have one question.

thanks I belive I am the latest new member in 300k club, ya mp 10 is definitely not easy, but way easier than diablo version 1.03 hahaa. I am now crafing amulet and glove hopw to got ar 1.
seriously I miss the days of 1.03, belial everything is just strong. now is really............ gaming becoming too casual

Its casual because you spent 1000+ usd in buying gear instantly lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]