Diablo® III

300k dps monk

It is nothing for Singaporean. ReaLDX know MingKong very much....!
Reply Quote
With just a few skill changes, I can hit 370K buffed dps (follower included).

Deadly Reach - Foresight
MoC: Overawe (3 sec activation)

I didn't read all the posts on this thread so I'm not sure what the criteria was for "300k dps".

My unbuffed is 200K...I've seen some with just a tad more than 250K, but at that stage you're more about dps than eHP. I'm not sure how effective it will be in MP10 and Ubers, but if done right you can pull off 250K in MP10 and Ubers.

At 300K unbuffed dps...I bet ones eHP is none existent. Most likely getting one or two shotted in MP10 elite fights and ubers...but I'm really not sure. Just a guess.
Edited by IPawnU#1220 on 2/28/2013 8:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
If deadly reach + overawe+ scoundrel was included, i would reach 525k buffed DPS!

OP has 346k EHP, quite low, considering he only has 1 LS sustain source.
Reply Quote
If deadly reach + overawe+ scoundrel was included, i would reach 525k buffed DPS!

OP has 346k EHP, quite low, considering he only has 1 LS sustain source.

actually I play diablo till diablo 3, last time I very hard core, but now no time to farm due to work, lastly I am 1 of those wanted the super tough inferno back in pacth 1.01.
I am 1 of the few that kill diablo single handily.
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 2/28/2013 9:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
With just a few skill changes, I can hit 370K buffed dps (follower included).

Deadly Reach - Foresight
MoC: Overawe (3 sec activation)

I didn't read all the posts on this thread so I'm not sure what the criteria was for "300k dps".

My unbuffed is 200K...I've seen some with just a tad more than 250K, but at that stage you're more about dps than eHP. I'm not sure how effective it will be in MP10 and Ubers, but if done right you can pull off 250K in MP10 and Ubers.

At 300K unbuffed dps...I bet ones eHP is none existent. Most likely getting one or two shotted in MP10 elite fights and ubers...but I'm really not sure. Just a guess.

actually 300k dps unbuffed is just a benchmark that I ask how to get that it, I don't really bothrer about ehp, as long I can farm mp 10. this game just roll perfect top tier gear everything will be easy. but I had duel a few pvp with some pro, they really got very good skill that I am very impress. thrash me upside down with exploding palm. there are very nice ppl here to share their insight, and advice me on certain area, and I am very thankful and made some friend! diablo only community is here thou sad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]