D3cl.com PvP league about to start!

More info here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7924333427

cu there!
Reply Quote
any barbs interested!??

I know you barbs are out there...
Reply Quote
So far only one Barb is brave enough to play in the league...

The rest of you are scared and only like to PvE??
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 10:09 AMPosted by xxBarabbasxx
You are EU... that is why... Wrong forum pal.

good try pal, but I am US.

There is a US league now. Derp.
Reply Quote
Why would anyone want to play with a bad monk? Barbarians own Monks. Go away. I already took on most of the world's top monks in the PTR. Beat them all down like a red-headed stepchild. Wouldn't surprise me that better geared Barbarians have already beaten players like you down.
Reply Quote
LoL. This monk was the one complaining on me using perma sprint to "run away" from his monk. Switched to Rend for the easy KO.

PvP league but rants in-game when he can't win. Nothing to see here guys.
Reply Quote
LoL. This monk was the one complaining on me using perma sprint to "run away" from his monk. Switched to Rend for the easy KO.

PvP league but rants in-game when he can't win. Nothing to see here guys.

lol, if we would 1v1 thats a different story, 2x WD with haunt plus ur rend kills me yeah... otherwise you just waited till my hp is low from the WD after i killed them both and sprint in and take the last shot then run out. zzzzzz go join the league and we will see if you have any actual skill.
Reply Quote
Maybe I'm reading into this incorrectly but it looks like a guy trying to start a PVP league....... which isnt a bad idea. Why the hate?

Also, myself and the rest of the barb community do appreciate all that you've contributed for barbs acrimonious, and maybe I seem to peruse the forums at the wrong time, but a lot of your posts that I've come across as of recent have had a "I'm better than you" vibe to them. Don't tell me you're following in, dare I say, Joch's footprints?!?!?!?! *cue ominous sound effect*
Reply Quote
Maybe I'm reading into this incorrectly but it looks like a guy trying to start a PVP league....... which isnt a bad idea. Why the hate?

Also, myself and the rest of the barb community do appreciate all that you've contributed for barbs acrimonious, and maybe I seem to peruse the forums at the wrong time, but a lot of your posts that I've come across as of recent have had a "I'm better than you" vibe to them. Don't tell me you're following in, dare I say, Joch's footprints?!?!?!?! *cue ominous sound effect*

Sorry you feel that way. If I am, it's unintentional or directed at a specific player.

Edit: I just realized what you meant. DAKKON and I were talking about this thread before I posted lol...
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 2/22/2013 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
good try pal, but I am US.

There is a US league now. Derp.

Nice edit...

Edited by Mag#2430 on 2/22/2013 11:22 PM PST

i didnt edit anything?? look for a edit timestamp.. there is none?

hah, i know i am not better than a lot of people, and i didnt mean to come off that way if i did.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]