Diablo® III

solo mp10 uber sb/kulle problem

It seems to be impossible to avoid sb from grabbing me after patch 1.07. And wotb is down after. Can any char solo uber now? I even failed to solo uber with my cm/wizard and it was not a problem before the patch.
Reply Quote
I solo mp10 uber in kulle room for less than 2:30sec and can carry 3 dead for under 8mins
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 07:33 AMPosted by Arthur
I solo mp10 uber in kulle room for less than 2:30sec and can carry 3 dead for under 8mins

Wow nice DPs, how do you avoid sb from grabbing? He constantly grabbed me and gave no chance for fighting him?
Reply Quote
You cant prevent it, u just need to play around it cause u can study his move
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 07:49 AMPosted by Arthur
I didn't think about it. Definitely will pay attention on my next uber. Thanks for the tips!
Reply Quote
give u an alternative budget tanky build.

i did 2m dps, down sb.zk in 4-5min.

i can withstand sb grab + zk rock + twister and down and still has HP to hit again. my HP is 48k.

i gave up all ms for STR, and so i dont move at all. just hit like a MT.
Edited by mesra#1299 on 2/20/2013 2:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes I ROFLstomp MP10 ubers. Carries are a breeze too, the trick to the SB/Kull fight is to always keep rend up. Even if u get picked up (which you will) you are still doing damage to him and you are still getting a steady stream of HP from rend in case you eat a fireball or kulle knocks a bunch of rocks on your head.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 07:49 AMPosted by Arthur

He takes a single swipe, lifts leg, stomps it, then grabs you. You gotta sprint nice and early if you're worried about ZK. But you really should take out ZK first so you don't have to worry about his hits on you while in the grip of SB. Just use SB to regen life/fury when needed.

Just had a look at your profile and I really don't think you have the gear for MP10 solo - too underpowered to finish them off in 8min and not enough HP. Like Death said, you really want to be doing constant damage and you can't do that if you rely on WC. Having said that, I've seen others do it with 400k EHP and that was pre-1.0.7 when SB/ZK were actually hard. Either way, good luck!
Edited by abend#6917 on 2/20/2013 3:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
The reason your CM could solo it but no longer can is because it was relying solely on the permanent stun.

For your barb, like others have said, you just need to plan to survive being picked up by SB. You don't necessarily need rend though; with high defense and constant tornadoes, my barb lives through being picked up by SB + rocks even with ruby in helm. Your EHP (36k hp with amethyst in helm) and DPS are low.

Also, if you're losing WOTB from being picked up, it's not just because of that- the duration is not long enough to lose full WOTB, you must have been low in the first place. This is likely due to your low crit chance. Most barbs generally aim for 50% unbuffed and should have WOTB always at full duration.
Reply Quote
Kulle/Siege has actually been very easy since the patch. As long that you can keep berserker up, you can ignore Kulle's bubbles. If you're having trouble with getting picked up, you need either:

- more EHP to tank rocks/tornadoes while in the air
- more AS/CC to ensure that you're at max WotB before getting picked up and also to get it back to max shortly afterwards
- more LS/mitigation to be able to heal quickly from siegebreaker after getting picked up
Reply Quote
HOTA until you feel its about time for "grab". Then change sprint/ww so that the remaining tornados can keep your health up when you are off the ground. Always attack kulle unless and until he teleports.
Reply Quote
Thank you guys! I just regeared my barb to increase dps to 139k unbuffed and 62k hp at the cost of 2.5 aps down to 2.3 aps for the offhand, armor are still the same at 6.2k and AR are around 600 unbuffed. Do you think i can solo mp10 uber with those stats?
Edited by Dmaster#1735 on 2/22/2013 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
..........Ubers

A helpful guide by Wayneold.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7709580916
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]