Diablo® III

RMAH Balance now showing $0.00

Ok so last week I couldn't use the GAH auction house at all and had to use the RMAH. I managed a few sales and had a balance of $8.27 plus a sale pending clearance.

Today I log onto the RMAH and the balance takes about a minute to show up. When it finally does, it shows a balance of $0.00. Nothing has been purchased and I don't use paypal.

ARGH!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
There are several issues with the AH that we are already aware of. Please have patience as we work to resolve outstanding issues.
Reply Quote
Just had a quick chat with a GM about it and yeah the balance is still showing on battlenet so the funds aren't lost - just backed up. Thought I would add that for anyone else experiencing the same thing.

Hope the AH issues are sorted soon.
Reply Quote
This is happening again. Any chance this could be fix more permanently than a few days?
Reply Quote
this happen to me right now and is the the ah problem? what can i do?
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Also, I am unable to place new auctions onto the RMAH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]