Diablo® III

Natalya Legacy Hunters Unite

02/22/2013 04:38 AMPosted by Down
@pewpewtiutiu 330 mil and we trade nat sets okie?

sure for you i will even throw in some used undies
Reply Quote
nothing beats some good used undies.

(they even vendor those in japan back in the 90's)
Reply Quote
Depends on who was wearing them....
Reply Quote
@Killua strange name for your DH...
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 07:30 AMPosted by Down

I like it! It's Kahlua for killa's.

My favorite character name of all time was someone's fem barb.
"LowFatWater"
Genius.
I forgot the battletag of the barb, but kudos to that witty player.

I really would like to rename my demon hunter... to even go as far as re-level another demon hunter just to change the name. Has anyone contemplated on this endeavor as well?
Reply Quote
@Castablanca, missing the point, both our DH's are named Huntress....
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 01:27 AMPosted by Rav1n
Dead serious. An Echoing Fury went for 13K EU (about 20K USD), and those still drop from the game.

my mark is only ~2k dps less (27% cd, no cc or soc), so dunno where you get your $2k number from really.
maybe if it had cc AND cd...

o/
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 07:30 AMPosted by Down

ikr, it's just sheer awesomeness
Reply Quote
and that dude selling his 3% crit + socket legacy mark for US$2000?? That's 12.2 billion in today's price.

Not sure if serious or.....
Dead serious. An Echoing Fury went for 13K EU (about 20K USD), and those still drop from the game.

obviously you've not been following nat mark prices or you're disconnected from reality. Just say'n..
Reply Quote
I only use my legacy nats for PvP
Reply Quote
My build:

vault-tumble
smokescreen-lingering fog
shadow power- gloom
preparation- backup plan
hungering arrow- spray of teeth
elemental arrow- ball lightning

Passives:
tact, steady aim, archery

playstyle:
Kiting all the time at mp6-7 efficiently.
Reply Quote
My build does not change often so no point in reproducing it here. All can see it.

One change I do make is to switch to Evasive Fire instead of Bola for Act 2 KW since it partially(?) defeats the missile dampening - at least in terms of the speed of hits if not hit values. I vary the EF rune based on mood and/or MP and/or partner player capabilities (either Covering Fire or Hardened).

Typical play style: close under shielding turrets slinging EB spike traps, face tanking with cluster grenades and spike traps, some kiting on higher MP or elite AOE pooling attacks - all of this done under perma-Gloom of course. Both mouse attacks are hatred generators. My consumption of discipline rarely outpaces the regen.

Weak spots in build: weapon, dex, AS. I need another 200 to avg weapon dmg, one more piece of gear with +AS, and 250-300 more points of dex - and I will be where I want to be. I am still a juvenile DH - not fully grown up yet.

I am comfortable on anything up to MP8. MP9/10 is not comfortable for me.

I would like opinions on which legacy Nat's piece the group thinks is best in my set? I do have other pieces of the set in every slot that I can swap in.
Reply Quote
Dyslexic L4N users Untie!

Grenades - Cluster grenades is seriously one of the most underrated abilities DH have. With numbing traps, permagloom, and either boar or turret, you can face tank anything in the game with very little problem, and you dont even really have to aim.

If i'm low level farming, i'll trade numbing traps for tactical advantage, but outside of that the only other changes I make with my current build are sometimes turret, sometimes boar. Boar if i'm moving alot, turret if i'm high MP where the boar just doesnt live and il'l be in one place a while.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Tharkis
Grenades - Cluster grenades is seriously one of the most underrated abilities DH have.

Most people use cluster grenades to proc nightstalker. those players don't have our legacy nat luxury.
So, why do you use it? confused.
Reply Quote

my mark is only ~2k dps less (27% cd, no cc or soc), so dunno where you get your $2k number from really.
maybe if it had cc AND cd...

o/

rofl wtf?! 2 grand for that ring? I got an extra one laying around if thats how much that guy is going to get for that ring haha.

My trifecta legacy nats ring is way better and I know for a fact its not worth that much.

That said i love legacy nats its super fun, love it for speed strafe runs and PVP its hilarious. I use my new nats for high MP's but for everyday fun legacy is just too awesome.
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 3/1/2013 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 06:28 PMPosted by METATRON
That said i love legacy nats its super fun, love it for speed strafe runs and PVP its hilarious. I use my new nats for high MP's but for everyday fun legacy is just too awesome.

you are preachin to the choir :)
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
I've been 98% legacy nat since very beginning of 1.0.4 when two days after the L4N bug was introduced I looted my first legendary from a corpse which was a terrible legacy nat shadow. Still rockin' in legacy.

If you've got a spare +9 disc to add to disc pool, try out this volcano build to spam cluster arrows: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#PidgUV!bZg!cabYaZ The extra disc allows you to gloom and cast punishment at the same time, which you will likely want to do.

I now officially have multiple sets of legacy gear, and can swap them around to fit my mood. I keep saying I will buy some non-legacy equipment in those 4 slots, but I find the good stuff costing almost as much as "good" (in the relative sense of iLvl 63 legacy legendary equipment) legacy gear that you can actually find on a bargain if you wait and wait.... and watch.
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 09:44 PMPosted by DinoBSC
I now officially have multiple sets of legacy gear,

same. I have an entire tab dedicated to legacy nats. 8 full sets + spare parts, not including what i'm wearing :) gonna sell when the time is right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]