Diablo® III

Natalya Legacy Hunters Unite

Precisely, It's a play style thing. L4N is just more FUN.

Cyon needs to use grenades: cluster grenades =) though it looks like he's got a PVP loadout equiped atm
Reply Quote
hmmmm?

snicky has a sexy !@# in pants set
Reply Quote
View profile
03/06/2013 08:31 AMPosted by PewPewTiuTiu

what about me, me, me, me, me, me, meeeeeeeh
I want mclovin too
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
hmmmm?

gimme your shadow and you can have my pants
Reply Quote
View profile
screw this thread, i'm out
Reply Quote
@snickerers and @pewpewtiutiu you should both give me all your gear. I demand it. And I won't give it Bach if you know what I mean. lol
Reply Quote
anyone interested in a leg nat set?
looking for 500m BIN or offers...

http://i.imgur.com/oLnEZj2.jpg

included is the below SOJ
6% cold
11% evasive fire
9% discipline
30% elite damage

total of 22%+ evasive fire ;)
Edited by hmk21#1716 on 3/6/2013 11:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
So after the last couple weeks of grinding, my gear is finally approaching that of some of you top tier l4n dhs. :)

I'm curious how you all feel about your sets given the upcoming changes to legendaries and sets. Do you think they will add some sort of disc regen to a set in the future? This would be depressing and make our sets worthless. Also, have been really feeling the 120k + dps hit taken via l4n when farming mp 10. Will you all hold on to your set, or try to sell speculating on changes?

It would be soo hard to let go of, l4n allows one of the most fun playstyles available in d3 imo, and I have been playing with the disc regen since June...
Reply Quote
The newest legendaries will only strengthen legacy set, as there are more powerful items to build around the stats lacking old nats.

Things are looking even better for legacy.
Edited by Cyon#1808 on 3/6/2013 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
The newest legendaries will only strength legacy set, as there are more powerful items to build around the stats lacking old nats.

Well, I am glad I have 1.5 tabs full of legacy nats, muahaha. some of them are real good too like 3.5CC+socket gaze's. 4 GG sets, and the rest above average sets.

Still, nothing close to Cyon's trifecta mark. Jelly roll fatty mcfatterson
Reply Quote
Hmm interesting you feel that way Cyon. I hope it's so! My gut reaction was that by improving other legs/sets in l4n slots, the gap in dps/ehp would increase even more between leg and non-leg dh with comparable budget. And my big fear would be the introduction of other disc regen items for dh that invalidate l4n...

Anyway, I would love to get a little bit of input from some of you veteren gg leg nats dhs. If you had my character/gear, where would you be farming for exp/essences/legs? I have been mostly doing mp 6-9 a3 runs, and mp 9-10 warriors rest runs (along with occasional VotA).

Also, do you guys see any feasible (non RMAH funded) upgrades to my gear outside of crafting? And in terms of crafting, which slot do you think is the lowest hanging fruit for upgrade between my bracers/gloves/ammy? Notable gear not on my profile that would be useful for you to know about in giving me guidance: 6/30 SoJs (one 10 bola/one 5 impale), 9 disc 4 chakram 60 dex 60 vit ish nat shadow, 190/190/9.5/20/14 bola/9 disc DML.

Thank you in advance for any insight you drop on me!
Reply Quote
Legacy nats here. It's only used for brawling though. It's pretty fun being able to spam smokescreen but I do feel more squishy.
Reply Quote
*steals BLKDRGN's belt and amulet*
Reply Quote
Would <3 any input from the legacy community on my post above! ^
Reply Quote
The newest legendaries will only strength legacy set, as there are more powerful items to build around the stats lacking old nats.

Well, I am glad I have 1.5 tabs full of legacy nats, muahaha. some of them are real good too like 3.5CC+socket gaze's. 4 GG sets, and the rest above average sets.

You better sell asap, there is no room for spares in the downtrend "economy"
Reply Quote
I think I will only pve from my monk from now on O_O
Reply Quote
Check my profile out;. Same passives as op. Might consider custom eng...but not sure.

Just got manticore. I paid to much, but its lots of dps. Danattas? Would never consider it due to fact its to low dps.

I have a mark for sale. Not on my profile. Has more then 100 vit if anyone is interested.

I got booties too with vit. My booties with dex stay with me :]]]

Honestly. This prob goes without saying. but all class sets got buffs...and the nats one...was UBER nerfed.

gg.

about mark, if anyone wants. I am online now. just add kush#1975
Reply Quote
added you. gaze with socket avail?

Reply Quote
View profile
added you. gaze with socket avail?

I'm going to sell them on RMAH in a month, after my tab of GG Severs sell. (hence why I'm bumping the f'k out of those two sever threads)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]