Diablo® III

Natalya Legacy Hunters Unite

are you kiddin...rmah? dude you get more on gah. anyway. gl. i would love a gaze with socet an cc.
Reply Quote
Castablanca, we can talk. my legacy dh need help. rofl. ill have lots of gold next week again. add me as friend. gg
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Down
And I won't give it Bach if you know what I mean. lol

dont be mean... that statement could be the straw tt breaks the camels bach
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Castablanca
Grenades - Cluster grenades is seriously one of the most underrated abilities DH have.

Most people use cluster grenades to proc nightstalker. those players don't have our legacy nat luxury.
So, why do you use it? confused.

In my gameplay experience Cluster Grenades are one of the best attacks for feeding Gloom. They don't do good burst damage, but the steady stream of hits they produce keep my health pool full when Gloomed. And I just pop EB spike traps as often as I can while regenning hatred with the grenades.
Reply Quote
I used to rock a tank dh, cluster grenades an gloom was basis of it. Works great with mobs, packs and bosses, not so great on individual monsters.
Reply Quote
That's how i tank, cluster greanades and gloom, dropping spike traps at my feet, my single target is more hungering arrow once the number of mobs in the pack has been whittled down
Reply Quote
It rules, you can tank anything with it. Not so common but great build template. loh an life steal and you almost can't die. Its funny to see a dh tank azmo with his ground skill...which usually drains health to fast to stand on.

03/07/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Tharkis
That's how i tank, cluster greanades and gloom, dropping spike traps at my feet, my single target is more hungering arrow once the number of mobs in the pack has been whittled down
Reply Quote
03/07/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Tharkis

Yea, I use the bola with Imminent Doom when I want to reach out and touch from afar. I just love having hatred generators on both mouse buttons. If I get in a game with strong melee fighters and/or a CM/WW wizard I shift to this mode (still slinging those EB traps though).
Reply Quote
View profile
03/07/2013 01:52 PMPosted by grfzzl
I just love having hatred generators on both mouse buttons.

such a waste! :P
Reply Quote
Legacy nats here.

I mainly mp0 para level but if I do a higher mp I switch over to calamity echoing blast setup.

I know its not the best mark on the server but im very happy with mine. :D
Reply Quote
anyone trying to sell their natalya's gaze OS + CC? LMK PLZ!! :)
Reply Quote
yay necro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]