Diablo® III

AH - Error 31048 - I Cannot Buy/Sell/List

was purchasing a ton of blacksmith patterns until i reached the completed limit of 50. I then cleaned out my completed tab only to find i can no longer buy anything from the AH. (this error is displayed when i try - 31048)

I restarted my game. I restarted my computer. I read the AH Help on the bottom right of completed tab. I came to the forums and looked this issue up. I read the 1.07 known issues thread....and i even waited an hour to see if it was a connection or lag issue.

its been about 1.5-2 hours now and i still get the error.

on the AH it says i have 50 completed items, but nothing actually is showing on the left side (i have alreay cleared it and yet it still says there are items to be recieved)

please help me =(
Reply Quote
I also have this issue.

I cleared all the items in my Completed Items section last night. Logged out and exited, and logged back in today. Still can't purchase or sell anything.

Also, sometimes when I enter the AH, the 50 items is still displayed at the top, even though there are no items at all in the list.

:-(
Reply Quote
I also have this issue.

I cleared all the items in my Completed Items section last night. Logged out and exited, and logged back in today. Still can't purchase or sell anything.

Also, sometimes when I enter the AH, the 50 items is still displayed at the top, even though there are no items at all in the list.

:-(

sums it up for the most part.
Reply Quote
same issue only in ah,rmah works fine ... fix it pls
Reply Quote
Same here; started last night...worked 2 list 2 items this morning and then back to error 31048 and error 0.
Reply Quote
i get this error in rmah but ah seems to work. i just purchased an emerald tho and it says it went through but i dont see it in my list yet.
Reply Quote
i get this error in rmah but ah seems to work. i just purchased an emerald tho and it says it went through but i don't see it in my list yet.

ya, my RMAH works fine...i'm completly lock from doing anything in the gold AH
Reply Quote
Hello Blizzard?
Reply Quote
So I can buy things in sc but not hc.

In hardcore, it says there are 51 items in my stash when there are 5 or 6. It's like it doesn't update.
Reply Quote
Same.
Reply Quote
Same problem here as well... Zzzzz
Reply Quote
Same.

3 issues:

(1) Getting this message on all my attempts to list something for auction. Happened after I cancelled one of my auctions. All new attempts from then on resulted in this message.

(2) Sometimes, I get a different error message instead: that my completed tab is full. On the tab, it suddenly says Completed (50) when I have only 48. When I then send an item to stash, the number suddenly drops to 47.

(3) Can't bid on or buyout anything. Error message is: [Item name] bid failed. (Error 31048)
Reply Quote
Still happening....no Blizz response.
Reply Quote
I have been having the same problem as these other folks error 0when trying to sell and this error 31048 when trying to bid.... I did get to 50 items but I took it down into the 40s ..... plz help
Reply Quote
I have the same problem please fix it! This is irritating..
Reply Quote
i quit playing for 7 months and come back to this. path of exile came out at a good time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]