Diablo® III

3003 error....

What is it? I have it.....like a bad disease =(
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump again....maybe some Blizz tech n00b will get tired of me bumping this and actually provide a solution to my issue...then again after only having this game for 1 day and not being able to play I might need to bump this for a year then and only then I 'might" catch their attention like an annoying mosquito!
Reply Quote
bump again
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump again
Reply Quote
BUUUUUUMMMMMPPPP!!! Answer my damn question you frackin n00b techs. Had this game almost a week and STILL have the 3003 error meaning I have still not been able to play one damn bit! GRRRRRRRRRRR!! W T F????
Reply Quote
Bought this game over 2 weeks ago and still nothing from tech support. This is absolutely the very last time I ever waste my money on any Blizzard game or items. I'd rather go and play an EA game even tho they suck some over Blizzard now. $50 dollars wasted and not even a reach around from tech support telling me to frack off by not doing their job and assisting with this issue
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]