Diablo® III

AH error 0 and 31048

this error on the AH have been around for a few days already and it is getting irritating being unable to post or bid on the AH over the weekends.Can we get an update or reply on when will it be fixed pls?
Reply Quote
I have the exact same message here and I hope the items will remain there as I found my first legendary which is actually good.... please fix the auction house bug soonest
Reply Quote
I have this problem as well. Please help!!!
Reply Quote
Same problem here on EU server, cannot buy or sell ... i think major issues !
Reply Quote
I wonder what they're doing right now....
Reply Quote
I Have same Error. i cant buy or sell
error 0 for buying something
error 31048 for selling

says i have 50 items in completed tab but i have 0 items in there..
Reply Quote
AH error 0 ftw, already lost 2 days of trading this week because of this, lets see how long it takes this time to not be able to use the AH.

4 hours now...
8h...
Edited by Baltzebub#1874 on 2/16/2013 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
same here...ever sense the new patch i havent been able to buy or sell ANYTHING. It is getting very fusturating, i was told (in game chat) yesterday that blizzard is aware of this and is working on a hot patch to fix the problem..however i dont know how true that is...i hope it gets fixed SOON
Reply Quote
I Have same Error. i cant buy or sell
error 0 for buying something
error 31048 for selling

says i have 50 items in completed tab but i have 0 items in there..

it did the same time to me, if you happen to find a fix to the problem please post it here! thanks. ive never had a single problem with the AH and now sence the new patch i cant do anything
Reply Quote
Two days of "Error 0" and can't buy/sell on AH How bout an explanation Blizz?
Reply Quote
I get error 0 when i try to sell and error 31048 when i try to buy. Just started with the patch. Fix this blizz. Thats not a request.
Reply Quote
Same here please Fix
Reply Quote
this is garbage, i'm being auction sniped because i can't outbid anyone because of 31048
Reply Quote
same here and cant acess profile .
Reply Quote
Reason this happened to me was b/c i allowed my completed tab to fill and even though i have completely cleared it I am still getting these errors.

I tried everything but nothing is helping to alleviate this

Please fix or post workaround.
Reply Quote
ok i talked with a support person and i tryed to copy / past from one thread to another and it came out all weird, its at the bottom of this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7922982932
Reply Quote
please fix error 0 on the action house now i see it not just me thank god come on blizzard after all your recent fixes this sux.
Reply Quote
Hey guys I am not sure what blizzard employees are suggesting but this is what i did and the problem was resolved for me just moments after. I emptied everything completed items from gold and rmah.

then i also moved the cache folder outside of the diablo 3 files which forced me to repatch the last patch soon as i was on i checked and everything was in working order.

I know everyone is frustration, I also had the same 2 errors for the last few days. I can not promise this will work for you but i am currently able to use AH again.
Reply Quote
Hey guys I am not sure what blizzard employees are suggesting but this is what i did and the problem was resolved for me just moments after. I emptied everything completed items from gold and rmah.

then i also moved the cache folder outside of the diablo 3 files which forced me to repatch the last patch soon as i was on i checked and everything was in working order.

I know everyone is frustration, I also had the same 2 errors for the last few days. I can not promise this will work for you but i am currently able to use AH again.

Tried this and it didnt work but ty anyways for throwin it out there. I guess now ill just have to wait til tuesday and hope they do maintenance to fix it.

lol now its telling me there are 51 item in my completed tab but theres nothing
Edited by rosshilge#1480 on 2/17/2013 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
this better be fixed by tuesday.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]