Diablo® III

AH error 0 and 31048

Welcome to the thread Raptor! Someone will be right over to assist you momentarily. Please take a number and you may sit next to me while we are waiting. :)
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Quebetech
Ok Nice to know that you guys are trying your best to solve this horror quickly but I have a suggestion... While its not fixed, why not disable auction house for everyone? I mean it will prove blizzard act in the spirit of fair play by being even with all players and it will bring the awesomeness of using trade channels and trading in game for a short period. D2 players know what I mean ;-) Who knows I might be able to bring some friends back in! Thanks

Dude, do you seriously think blizz will shut down AH WHILE they're fixing it when they are earning a ton of from it? Is there still such thing as fair play? It's all bout the money, money , money.
Reply Quote
same problem error 0 hope it gets sorted soon
Reply Quote
I have had this problem for 4-5 days now. I wanted to bump this post in hopes that we get news soon.

-PJT
Reply Quote
goin on a week now with AH broken, very mad.
Reply Quote
I'm guessing it'll be a couple weeks longer :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
almost 5 days now...
Reply Quote
3 days for the GAH, now the RMAH is getting same error as of tonite. They really need to take the AH down and fix these errors
Reply Quote
still not up...
Reply Quote
Having the same issue here, getting a bit tiring to see the same error and not get my items posted.
Reply Quote
Been ongoing for 2-3 days here. Apparently there's no fix? Makes me want to play less since I can't buy or sell anything.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Foladar ,

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7978879955
Reply Quote
What the hell... I want to sell my items....
Reply Quote
And meanwhile we can not buy or sell any items ........ this has been going on for days,weeks for people and you're telling us it's not getting fixed until the next patch ... time to try a new game then cause this one is currently and once again fkd.
Reply Quote
This error 0 stuff has been going on for approx. a month for me already, on and off. First time I submitted a ticket 3 weeks ago the rep told me 'had no idea what the error was from and has no way to fix it'. It went away for a few days, then back, then away, now I haven't been able to use the AH for 5-6 days straight already.

Now there saying it will be implemented in the next patch, whens that, May?

I'm done with this game, been done with it, just trying to get my money out of it... Great job blizzard! You helped put the nail in the coffin on this title ON YOUR OWN!
Reply Quote
i have the same error please fix it soon thank you and have a nice day....
Reply Quote
5 Days now...fix it...asap!

Please!
Reply Quote
3 days here.

Please fix it or do a maintenance patch to partially fix it for us!
Reply Quote
Guess what.........this bull!@#$ is back again. Gettin reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal stupid blizz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]