Diablo® III

Anyone having a problem with diablo progress?

For some reason Diablo progress and D3Up are having a problem with my new crafted gear. Seems like crafted ammies are screwing it up some how. I noticed my base DPS on my WD was only showing up as 87k on diablo progress but it has an empty slot for my Ammy. D3up wont sync with battlenet on either my WD or Barb (both of which are using new crafted ammies).

Anyone else having similar issues?
Reply Quote
According to these sites, I'm not wearing Ammy or Gloves =(
Reply Quote
They've both completely stripped my DH of her amulet, and about 600 dex.
Reply Quote
I think its battlenet problem coz I cant even check my profile atm and I've heard of many others with similar problem....
Reply Quote
It's the problem with the sites themselves. They need to have the new i63 amulet added to their database so they are able to interpret you are wearing it and display it.

Until they fix the problem on their sides, the sites are utterly useless for the time being.

At least I still got 100k unbuffed DPS without the amulet.
Reply Quote
It takes time to update the Battle.net API... that is probably why profiles are down, and that is also why diabloprogress cannot parse the new data from armory.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]