Diablo® III

Computer shutting off on its own.

Ever since this new patch came, I get about 10-20min of game play and my computer just shuts off. Never did this until this patch was downloaded, what the hell could cause this??
Reply Quote
You may want to use some compressed air and try cleaning the dust out of your computer see if that helps first. It may just be overheating.
Reply Quote
NO!

This started happening to me last night as well - in the middle of an uber run and after the lag had been so damn bad with this game.

I freaked out thinking my graphics card had died then rebooted (lost my key and the run), only to have a stable system and then today in the middle of a laggy fight it did it again.

I wasnt sure until I saw this thread that others are having issues too - and its odd, just all of the sudden a black screen and shutdown.

Blizzard really screwed up on this one.
Reply Quote
My gateway PC keeps shutting off while playing Diablo 3, I will be right the middle of a crowd of demons blasting away when the power goes off.

no warning , no blue screen of death, just off like a light switch. It only happens when I am playing D3
I can leave PC on for several days and it never powers off. This has been going on for about 2 weeks Just after the patch update.

Could it be the new patch ???
Reply Quote
Has to be. My laptop has never had power issues and certainely never shut off like that before until lately and only playing d3 while laggy and fighting tons of mobs or doing ubers (esp ubers).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]