Diablo® III

As a casual, really enjoying patch 1.0.7

I came back to Diablo 3 in patch 1.0.7 and the game has changed so much for the better !
I quit Diablo two months after release in frustration as I could not get past Inferno Act 2. I had very limited time to farm act 1 and refused to use the RMAH.

With the increased drop rates and improved loot, I am able to finally make some progress. With crafting I have incentive to complete different acts to get gold, patterns and mats instead of just scanning the AH for good deals.

I do not have a lot of gold and have limited time to play this game. However by running Act 3 a couple of times I get enough gold and mats to craft gear hoping for an upgrade. I am really enjoying the game now.

Thanks Blizzard for helping out casuals and players with limited time to play !
Reply Quote
I am glad your happy about it. God knows why blizzard is gearing the game towards players that don't play it that much. But hey, that is their decision.
Reply Quote
I am glad your happy about it. God knows why blizzard is gearing the game towards players that don't play it that much. But hey, that is their decision.

It is catered to all level. People who play a lot can aim for Paragon level 100 and fill all slots with BiS gear which cannot be obtained by crafting.
However for people with not a lot of time, crafting is the main option due to everything in the AH being so expensive. Crafting has really helped make the game a lot better.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/18/2013 11:35 AMPosted by NoIdea

Please son. I played d3 on/off for 3 months after 1.5. I got nothing but garbage. 85+ paragon barb here with high damage, farming insanely fast.

Crafting is the only way for me to get upgrades. The only OTHER WAY is to use credit cards (this is the only other way).
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 11:48 AMPosted by noirlife

It is catered to all level. People who play a lot can aim for Paragon level 100 and fill all slots with BiS gear which cannot be obtained by crafting.
However for people with not a lot of time, crafting is the main option due to everything in the AH being so expensive. Crafting has really helped make the game a lot better.

lol you cant say its catered to people that play the game a lot bc the people that do are all complaining about it that's what this forum is filled with about 95% of the people that play the game a lot are pissed one way or another this crafting did not help them one way or another.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 11:53 AMPosted by NoIdea
lol you cant say its catered to people that play the game a lot bc the people that do are all complaining about it that's what this forum is filled with about 95% of the people that play the game a lot are pissed one way or another this crafting did not help them one way or another.

Paragon level 100 is quite hard to get to even more so on hardcore mode. I think balance wise patch 1.0.7 tries its best to balance the hardcore and the casual. By crafting, I don't have to rely on getting huge amounts of gold to play the AH. That is really ridiculous and not the intent of a RPG game especially since the AH was the best source of upgrades. I think crafting while still RNG reliant is an alternative way of gearing for those who can't afford AH prices

Another helpful part is that the bosses in inferno are easier and elites are way easier than they were at release , so I feel that I am actually progressing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]