Diablo® III

RIP 60(11) Monk

http://i.imgur.com/GWgg0Mm.jpg

I was pre-clearing an Act 2 Mp4 Key Warden run when I came across an elite pack + champ pack in the Sewers. The elite pack was Arcane Sentry / Fast / Fire Chains (I don't remember the last affix). The champ pack was Molten / Knockback / Teleporter.

Serenity was just coming off cooldown as I died. I originally tried to use the ladder as a quick escape route but I wasn't able to click on it, so I tried to survive long enough with LoH just long enough for Serenity. Maybe next time!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Lebowski-1745/hero/30894628
Edited by Lebowski#1745 on 2/19/2013 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Fire chains can be a real pain with fast or teleport.

Sorry you went down. Beats a DC, though - and MP4 was an extremely ballsy way to go down for that monk!

RIP and good luck with your re-roll.
Reply Quote
RIP...
Reply Quote
RIP..

no NDE ? :D

edit: but i see your dead monk does have NDE? me = confused face.
Edited by brenzA#6648 on 2/19/2013 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Reply Quote
Sorry for your loss, Lebowski. Hours after that mp4 clear you invited me too. I avoid the sewers. They are good for finding elites, but hell if they aren't a tight space to fight in.

You have a better attitude toward death than so many people posting here.
Reply Quote
RIP man
Reply Quote
RIP...
Reply Quote
RIP dude, atleast you went down swinging!

Pretty sure atleast 3 of every 4 deaths I have is from arcane beams! They're rough (esp with waller or vortex)
Reply Quote
RIP..

no NDE ? :D

edit: but i see your dead monk does have NDE? me = confused face.

NDE did proc, but I was in that area for atleast ~10 seconds before I died. When I first came across the pack, I knew it was going to be intense because of the Fast / Fire Chain / Arcane Sentry. I quickly became overwhelmed so I began to kite like ~4-5 yards and then attack again (to avoid sentry aoe and still get life from LoH). Shortly after I began kiting, the champ pack joined the fun. Shortly after that I became way too overwhelmed to live in that cornered area :(

02/19/2013 11:52 PMPosted by StCamber

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm238/yankeesx23/Gifs/TheDudeGif.gif

RIP dude, atleast you went down swinging!

Pretty sure atleast 3 of every 4 deaths I have is from arcane beams! They're rough (esp with waller or vortex)

Yah I'm glad I was able to fight to the last breath and not die to a D/C.
Edited by Lebowski#1745 on 2/20/2013 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
MP4 is tough, RIP man....
Reply Quote

^^ Haha - love it...

Yeah I've come close plenty of times in the sewers when I was levelling.

Especially from the event with the piles of bodies that eventually spawn an e-pack. That guy always seems to hurt.
Edited by Poxy#1672 on 2/20/2013 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
as they said, don't get trapped in the corner. least u learned something
Reply Quote
Very honorable death! My only death has been recent to violent DC death. Take honor knowing you went down like many of us wished we did.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 11:40 PMPosted by Darmali
as they said, don't get trapped in the corner. least u learned something
My first hc death was due to being trapped in a corner with arcane sentries too. From that death I learned to keybind 'move to'. That death I was trying to escape but I was left clicking on things and shooting darts, lol.

This death I tried to escape via ladder but I wasn't able to click it. It seems the actual click box for it is rather small? Also, I don't remember if I was getting knocked back from those minions so that may have played a part in not being able to escape.

02/20/2013 11:49 PMPosted by Undisputed
Very honorable death! My only death has been recent to violent DC death. Take honor knowing you went down like many of us wished we did.
Sorry to hear about your DC death. I am glad I was able to go down swinging and instead of standing idly(being d/c).

02/20/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Poxy

^^ Haha - love it...
http://mackthewriter.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/dudeabides2.jpg
Reply Quote
RIP my friend.

Signed: Little Lebowski Urban Achievers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]