Diablo® III

Extra RMAH charge for buying gold

I've recently purchased gold from the RMAH. 4 separate transactions of 10 million gold a piece and a 5th transaction of 40 million gold. Each time I purchased 10 million I was charged an additional 2.50 as a separate pending transaction. When I bought the 40 million I was charged an additional 10.00 pending. This was 4 days ago. Today when I checked my bank statement the additional charges had posted to my bank account and the original charges of 2.60, 2.60, 2.70, 2.70, and 10.80 are still showing up as pending. Can I get some help on straightening this out please. Thank you.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

You'll need to submit a support ticket as we're unable to assist with Auction House issues here in the forums.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)