Diablo® III

Pets/Sentry Turrets Procs

Wyatt,

Could you look into the same problem regarding the Wizard's Hydra skill ?

The Hydra doesn't proc anything (LOH, Life steal, crit damage, etc.), but is affected the reflect damage affix... Because of this, the Hydra skill is one of the worst in the whole game. This is why nobody even use that skill.

Please take a look into this and fix it.
Reply Quote
Awesome with Wyatt responding here, he just gave me back some of my old hope for D3 that I lost with 1.0.7
Reply Quote
Even though many of us in the Diablo community are disappointed in the D3 product, I very much appreciate a word or comment from the developers of the game.

Thank you for letting us know you both play and pay attention to the boards.
Reply Quote
I laughed a little when he said that he was actually playing this game.
Reply Quote
I hope the Action House can be fixed as soon as possible. I cant use it for selling or buying because the error 0 and 31048. Also, it sometimes shows my limited items are full which is not true. This problem have been over 5 days.....
Reply Quote
Guys, let's please keep this on topic. This is about pet/sentry proccing, not only LOH, but all possible effects (freeze, fear, stun, etc).
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 06:00 PMPosted by Wyatt Cheng
but if I'm not wrong there's still a bug where uber Siegebreaker still causes Sentry damage to reflect back to you.

Yeah, I saw this happening when I was playing last night as well. Sentries (and other pets for that matter) reflecting damage back to you on Siegebreaker is a bug and is already fixed internally. The hotfix didn't make the last (Feb 19th) maintenance and is currently scheduled for next Tuesday.

You can't roll out a hotfix faster than 7 days, how do you people have jobs still????
Reply Quote
Yeah, I saw this happening when I was playing last night as well. Sentries (and other pets for that matter) reflecting damage back to you on Siegebreaker is a bug and is already fixed internally. The hotfix didn't make the last (Feb 19th) maintenance and is currently scheduled for next Tuesday.

I was playing my WD last night and my pets were still hurting me on all damage reflect mobs not just siegebreaker
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]