Diablo® III

Nice crafted items- lets see 'em

Crafted about 30 amulets and still haven't found anything that beats my current one, which I only paid 10 million gold for in the first place :(. One of them had about 3k more DPS but lacked the LOH, so it was just not worth it.
Reply Quote
My shoulders and many both came within 10 crafts. The ammy is crap but was a dps increase, but the shoulders are way better than my old vile ward pair

303 int
98 vit
80 ar
11% life

Only could have been better with pick up radius.
Reply Quote
Hi guys, sharing my lucks.

Crafted these on the 14th last Wednesday. Took me a few days to farmed up 100 essences.

Spent the first 50 essences on amulets. 2 are decent

(1) Doom Flash
9min
278 int
251 vit
98 cd
9 cc

(2) Baron Disgust
323 int
198 vit
107 dex
65 cd
9 cc
1 os

25 essences on gloves. only 1 is decent

Pincer Obomination
310 int
26str
8 as
49 cd
6 cc
6 pur

last 25 essences on shoulder pad, 1 is ok

Rising Guard
295 int
74 dex
97 vit
52 cr
73 ra
76 lps

I am currently using all 3.
Reply Quote
crafted about 100 ammys and didnt get anything good... -_-
Reply Quote
I'm quite happy with my ammy, it was #271. My shoulders are good but I'm still trying for better.
Reply Quote
Well, I am at 300+ crafts on vita gloves and all are junk so far. With that said at least it has me lvling and playing my WD again instead of my monk which got quite boring to play pre 1.07. Someone push me some of the LUCK haha.
Reply Quote
View profile
My luck streak is continuing from my hellfire crafting. So far 350+ hellfire crafts, 200 ammy crafts and nothing is remotely good. RNG loves me
Reply Quote
The gloves Im wearing I crafted yesterday.

Not top gloves, but a trifecta anyways...
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 09:29 AMPosted by ofgortens
RNG loves me

I will second this. I've done 200 or so crafts since 1.07 and the only thing that is even remotely decent is 300 int 12% life shoulders 221 str shoulders I use for low MP farming >.<
Reply Quote
New shoulders. I have about 10 pairs of shoulders in my stash now that would've been 500m+ on AH pre-BOA gear lol. These ones give me more protection but less dps, but I like having options.

Int- 268
Str- 107
Dex- 134
Vit- 90
AR- 67

My other pair was:

Int- 298
Dex- 99
Vit- 115
Fire Res- 39
AR- 74
Reply Quote
trifecta ammy on my wizard..
Reply Quote
Shoulders 1st roll
Bracers 1st roll
Gloves at least 100 rolls, still not happy, want better.
Ammy at least 30. Haven't done better than what I already wear.
Reply Quote
Crafted my gloves on like the 3rd or 4th craft. I'm like 20 crafts in on trying to replace my shoulders.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 06:57 PMPosted by Axxegrinder
I got my shoulders after 15 or so tries, they are pretty solid.

if those had vitality as well i would go all GG over em
Reply Quote
My shoulders and many both came within 10 crafts. The ammy is crap but was a dps increase, but the shoulders are way better than my old vile ward pair

303 int
98 vit
80 ar
11% life

Only could have been better with pick up radius.

Got that right. best shoulders I've seen yet but with PuY I would fall to pieces over. good job
Reply Quote
Got my bracers on the third craft. pretty good if you ask me
Reply Quote
The gloves on my monk. Shame I'm not a fire monk x.x

Considered respecing after making them but it'd be kind of tough to replace the amulet/shield.

I've made several nice vitality amulets and a beast pair of shoulders. They're not on any of my classes at the moment, but rolled 163 int, 269 vit, 80 all res, +223 armor, and some dex. Just wish the dex could be swapped with Pick up radius and I would never touch my wards again.

I think Shoulders are the easiest of the new plans to roll well because you're guaranteed a high primary of your choice and really if you roll high all res, it's hard to go wrong. I do vitality since it's amazing to have that high vita boost from the get-go and you're almost always going to roll a solid offensive primary anyway. Gives potential for some beast high vita/life percent rolls for pvp also.
Reply Quote
View profile
After 200+ ammy crafts... finally got one that was an upgrade on my barb. It would be too hard to get an upgrade for my WD... so I started on the easier upgrade pieces first...

http://imgur.com/N4R5nxZ
Reply Quote
After 200+ ammy crafts... finally got one that was an upgrade on my barb. It would be too hard to get an upgrade for my WD... so I started on the easier upgrade pieces first...

http://imgur.com/N4R5nxZ

xD after 340 vita glove crafts I also got one thats a little better then my old 2 pairs except on the AR side yet the dex may be interesting in the dodge department if its noticable.
Reply Quote
My bracers got 3 wasted mods but still not bad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]