Diablo® III

DC Death

I read about this happening to other people all the time, but never happened to me until now.

I had full health, just killed a mob of monsters, and was in the process of picking up the loot when the screen froze for about 3-4 seconds, then I'm dead.

Ah well, I guess it's just how it goes :(
Reply Quote
About 300 hours of play I think. Never had a DC. Than one day. POOF ; DC. Luckily, was in the middle of the misery field, with no one around and logged back to see my char alive.

Got lucky, other didn't....Sad to see you were one of these....Gl in futur roll.
Reply Quote
happened to 2 friends of mine this morning, both of them died while running act 3.

one quit the game permanetly, the other I'm power leveling up

I'm sure if he loses a 2nd char to the poor server stability will result in him leaving and most likely me as well.

HC is the only "fun" part left for me. if it's not reliable then why bother.

they should have made a lan option for friends wanting to play together that would be safer for HC
Reply Quote
An offline mode would be so nice.
Im right there with you, softcore is boring, but hardcore is kind of pointless on a unstable server.
I'm moving on to other games right now, but my heart still wants to be in this game. I think I just need a break. Im picking up dead space 3 tomorrow!
Reply Quote
2 DC none cause by Blizz, router reset and power outage. 1 time NDE proc, I guess i'm lucky to have an awesome group for keeping me alive.
Reply Quote
Get More Vit. I froze twice today and barely recovered in time to live. 62K vit.
Reply Quote
I read about this happening to other people all the time, but never happened to me until now.

I had full health, just killed a mob of monsters, and was in the process of picking up the loot when the screen froze for about 3-4 seconds, then I'm dead.

Ah well, I guess it's just how it goes :(

That happened to me a couple of times but I knew someone else was watching a TV show on my connection and I still played...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]