Diablo® III

ID 1371228779. Item not delivered

Bought a leonic ring and the item was not delivered although the gold was deducted from my account and the history shows it is purchased. It is also no longer in AH

Please help!
Reply Quote
Sme issue w me
Reply Quote
same here...
Reply Quote
Same here, Just put a Legendary item up for sale, it has vanished but i have nothing in my transaction logs as to what happened to it.
Reply Quote
same here... order ID: 1371549286
Reply Quote
seems like it all happened in the past 3 hours.....
Reply Quote
yep... blizzard still hast gotten their stuff together. 3:20 am order 1371830417... not there but the gold is gone.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
will we still receive our items?
Reply Quote
gosh the reply i got from email was that the problem is on-going and may take up to 48 hours before i receive anything........ or if i even get it haha
in the meantime i am 17m short
darn
Edited by savantz#6935 on 2/16/2013 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
same, i purchased 80m gold for 20$, been all day, it says that it is processed but it is not in my completed area to "send to stash" order #1372532302

cmon blizz!
Edited by CMill#1605 on 2/16/2013 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same here, Order ID#: 1370513486

Purchased item on Gold AH, it's been about 30hrs+ now, still haven't received my item. Hoping it'll happen soon...
Reply Quote
Same issue here, order ID 1373419018. Blizzard, I don't need my item in 72 fuken hours, I need it NOW! Can somebody fix this !@#$, please?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]