Diablo® III

New Journey...

Last night I got my WD to 60...and this morning I took him thru to Inferno...set up is what i went into the Diablo battle....now I just need to be patient and slow as I move forward especially since there are 4 affixes on each elite... (yes I put amethyst in my help, just for Diablo battle, normally run with ruby)

Comments on my gear? Yes, I am always looking for more AR and Armor (stacked with int and vit) where I can get it. Ammy definitely needs to be replaced.

Still looking for a socketed LoH weapon as suggested in another thread. Just need to farm and get more gold, funny there is always something better on the AH and sometimes you just have to have it. I did need to spend what I had when I hit 60 so I can continue the journey....

Thanks to all who have replied on my topics.
Reply Quote
You can actually piece-mail together some good items for a reasonable price -- mostly rares. Focus on survivability, LoH, AR, Armor and get your DPS to around 25k for act 1. Hot points probably need to be around 30k+ for the first two acts - more if possible.

Congrats on the journey to Infernal - now the game really begins. Watch out for that lag demon!!!
Reply Quote
So, should I just farm Hell A3 for a while until I can afford better items? I got1 mil gold left so my upgrades are limited...want a pool of gold just in case.....
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 11:48 AMPosted by Romad
So, should I just farm Hell A3 for a while until I can afford better items? I got1 mil gold left so my upgrades are limited...want a pool of gold just in case.....

Depends on how Act 1 Inferno feels to you. You can get a nice upgrade or two with the money you have, just be patient.
Reply Quote
Your stats look pretty good for starting inferno. I would look at adding some life on hit and allres. Try to do this without taking a hit to your life pool. If you have 50k life or so it helps you not to be one shot by stuff in act 1 and 2. With my WD you see on my profile now I was on a budget at first as well so I used ammy and rings to stack over 1k loh and it helps immensely to have that life coming back to you especially when you spam acid rain. What I did was stack LOH on my rings and ammy's at first(cheaper) and eventually moved that LOH stat to my weapon. Its just that LOH, ALLRES and VIT are your priority secondarily life regen and life steal(at least for a wd). Good luck and be careful. Don't ever think about taking off spirit vessel. hehe.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Jiraiya311
With my WD you see on my profile now I was on a budget at first as well so I used ammy and rings to stack over 1k loh and it helps immensely to have that life coming back to you especially when you spam acid rain.

Can't see your profile...what region are you in?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]