Diablo® III

lag or dc deaths

I saw a number of recent posts on this, I just lost my p6 DH a couple days ago due to lag. In my case, and what I suggest everyone else watch out for are operating system updates. Although I check mine, and noticed windows was updating, I ran through the whole process, only to have it still lag my game out just to tell me "updates installed successfully".

My suggestion is, make sure your op sys updates are scheduled appropriately so they don't hijack your pc, then make sure it has stated updates successful or whatever before resuming play.

I restarted my pc and everything, but it decided to take another 15min before "finishing" even though the little update icon (on task bar) was nowhere to be found. so when I entered the game, it said green latency, started walking around, then instantly froze, and fast forwarded to my dead DH. thanks windows for double and triple checking my system and notifying me of successful updates while i was in-game.

There really should be some sort of fail-safe, it just sucks to lose a character from non-combat issues.
Reply Quote
Agreed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]