Diablo® III

Are D3 Players car enthusiasts too?

What's your favorite car and what do you drive as your daily driver? Anyone here into force induction and ECU/ PCM tuning, ..aside from being a PC gamer enthusiast..
Reply Quote
Im not really super into cars, but I drive a 2010 challenger RT, and i love it.
Reply Quote
I previously owned an 04 Infiniti G35 coupe, traded it in due to being a RWD and not too great for Canadian winter.

I now got an 09 Infiniti G37X coupe AWD; ..much, much better for winter driving. I've been looking for a turbo with intercooler for my G37X coupe and a tuner for it. Probably would like to run around 10-15 psi without going through piston and crankshaft upgrade.

I really miss doing MAF, A/F ratio tuning with the highest spark advance I could achieve without detonation or ping (0 KR knock retard on all throttle position). Which I did 2 yrs. ago with my Pontiac Grand Prix where I installed myself a supercharger and did the PCM tuning myself. Was able to add around 150 HP / 120 TQ with 0 KR on all TP.

ECU/PCM tuning is somewhat similar to PC gaming. And I've been PC gaming too since 1998.
Reply Quote
I own a 06 corvette the ls2 hard top <3 its daytona orange and the ladies love that stuff :D espically for a 21 year old :DD
Reply Quote
What car part should I have gotten instead of buying diablo 3...
Reply Quote
Just bought a new 2013 Tahoe and a Harley.

My father and I are also rebuilding a 1969 GTO convertible
Reply Quote
Back in the day a ford falcon xy gt. Had a choice of 2, a gt at $3800 or a gtho at $4200, fastest 4 door production car in the world at that time (1972). My current is a bog stock 6 cyl falcon, sigh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]