Diablo® III

3ishdays no legendaries :(

i havent been able to find any legendaries for around 3 days, well i take that back i found a warmonger, a couple days ago but still why cant i find any im playing mp4 on act 3 but i havent been able to find any has anyone else had this problem?
I want to say i have had around 7-10 hours of actual play time now without any legendaries.
Reply Quote
Uh oh.

They've singled you out.

They don't want you to play anymore, so they're trying to make you rage quit. You probably should just go on a sixteen-hour marathon of runs. Stick it to 'em!
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Aachen
You probably should just go on a sixteen-hour marathon of runs. Stick it to 'em!

LOL yeah that'll show em'! :D
Reply Quote
Oh gawd got one today, twas junk but i got one, also been dropping the new plans like they're going out of business. Only played like an hour if that.
Reply Quote
I've noticed a distinct drop in the drop rate for legendaries in the last few days as well.
Reply Quote
I stopped hoping to get legs a long time ago. It's too frustrating to hope one will drop and when it does it's just junk. Right now I look for DE's to drop and when I collect around 10-15 I craft and put my false hopes into that, haha.
Reply Quote
Legendaries aren't fun.
Sets aren't fun.
Running different areas isn't fun.
Open waypoints isn't fun.
Random dungeons aren't fun.
Quest rewards aren't fun.
Skillpoints aren't fun (too much thinking involved).

Magic wands with str and dex = fun.
D3 = fun.

Cheers,
Actiblizz.
Reply Quote
Legendaries aren't fun.
Sets aren't fun.
Running different areas isn't fun.
Open waypoints isn't fun.
Random dungeons aren't fun.
Quest rewards aren't fun.
Skillpoints aren't fun (too much thinking involved).

Magic wands with str and dex = fun.
D3 = fun.

Cheers,
Actiblizz.

lol xD
About drop hmm hard say i got some but i dont wana trash alweys the same the same and roling and roling and roling and troling and roling the same gear look i never found somthing new im realy boring right now
I mever found
Inas set
Chantando set
Okulus [source]
im realy Cry nothing good to increse some dps alweys stay at 150 -100-130
Edited by STING#2364 on 2/18/2013 3:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for the feedback at least i know now that I'm not alone in this legendary drought :)
Reply Quote
The best item i've found in the past week sold for 300k. Sh*t happens lol
Reply Quote
I got two legendaries in the same run today.

Which is odd because I almost never get legendaries (Hard to get good MF gear without using the AH).

They were both brimstones, which is great, as I need ammo for amulet crafting.
Reply Quote
Im paragon 3 and never have received 1 Legendary playing Diablo 3.. I never picked up a single item I can use.

Never a single drop..
Reply Quote
I DID IT!!!!!!!!! I finally got another legendary. Oh but its a 2 handed sword called The Sultan of Blinding Sand and the item level is 60... yay 12 hours of play time just for this.
I may need to rethink what i am doing with my time.
Reply Quote
I got 14 legendaries today... U MAD BROS?!
Reply Quote
Im a bit envious of you if you actually did do that but i do have a question why does it take me to a page that says you dont have an account for d3 when i click view profile. Hmm i dont believe you even ever got one legendary.
Reply Quote
their databases are screwed up atm... I do exist and I'm not even on a fake account or anything. But seriously you've just hit a bad string of luck I suggest dropping to mp 2 or 1 (provided you don't run out of rage because you kill too fast). I mean you're doing elite runs and what not for Paragon and legendaries and not wasting time picking up crap tier yellows right? It could just be you aren't killing as fast as you think you are and thus getting much lower legendaries per hour.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 04:17 PMPosted by Suulka
I mean you're doing elite runs and what not for Paragon and legendaries and not wasting time picking up crap tier yellows right?

I do pick up swords, axes, maces, daggers, rings, amulets, and of course legendaries.
I ususally run through bastions keep level 3 all the way back to the stronghold and restart.
If there is some other run that is great for getting legendaries i would love to know it :)
Reply Quote
Sorry for my slow response and my previous snarkyness. My goal is to assist you here... I just got irate is all because a similar thread appears after every patch and every day... anyways there is an awesome run with a wide variety of landscapes and is a very elite and mob dense path of monster credited to Alkaizer http://www.diablowiki.net/Alkaizer_Run You're definitely picking up proper items at least in my opinion so that's not the problem... I think you're just not hitting enough elites you're very well geared so you can definitely kill fast enough to get legendaries at a easy pace. Try out a few Alkaizer Runs and you may be pleasantly surprised if not I'm sorry I was rude.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]