Diablo® III

D3 would be fun if it had LEGENDARY Drops.

Its fun to play games like D3 when you never know what your going to find. I personally play to join up with a friend and goof around.

I stopped playing for looting and drops because...well Ive never had a Legendary drop.. Not one. So the thrill of the hunt is gone, the purpose of exploring is gone. It would be fun if Blizzard included Legendary drops and other cool items.

I pick up my rares, which are mostly worthless, sell them to the merchant for 1000$ and that about my fun with the game. Hit the RMAH. I enjoy playing with friends but cant take a game like this too serious.
Reply Quote
Don't worry, the legendaries are vendor trash too, you're not missing anything.
Reply Quote
You think they will ever add cool drops? It would make the game much more exciting for me anyways. Ive played through the game many times and well I just think it would be a nice addition..

THX
Reply Quote
There's no interesting itemization on any items, so it'll always be a hunt for a handful of must have stats on every gear slot. Even the Legendaries & set items suffer from this flaw.

Still, lousy that you haven't stumbled across any yet though.

Be well
Reply Quote
if good legendaries drop everyday, they wouldnt be valuable. the drop rates are already boosted. quit whining
Edited by Kratos#1343 on 2/18/2013 6:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Legend and set items all have drop rates that scale with paragon level and MP. It's really a toss up for high end content. The rolls get good as long as you don't die and your paragon is matching with the MP and kill streak. It's not a sophisticated system, but with time the items do drop.
'
Reply Quote
Its fun to play games like D3 when you never know what your going to find. I personally play to join up with a friend and goof around.

I stopped playing for looting and drops because...well Ive never had a Legendary drop.. Not one. So the thrill of the hunt is gone, the purpose of exploring is gone. It would be fun if Blizzard included Legendary drops and other cool items.

I pick up my rares, which are mostly worthless, sell them to the merchant for 1000$ and that about my fun with the game. Hit the RMAH. I enjoy playing with friends but cant take a game like this too serious.

I went the first six months without seeing a legendary or set item... now they drop all the time. Don't give up, eventually as your MF climbs you'll find better items.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Kratos
if good legendaries drop everyday, they wouldnt be valuable. the drop rates are already boosted. quit whining

I concur....
Reply Quote
OP, perhaps you can let us know which level you are playing? Legendaries are a lot more common now compared to the start
Reply Quote
I went the first six months without seeing a legendary or set item... now they drop all the time. Don't give up, eventually as your MF climbs you'll find better items.

Ahh no... It doesn't LOL!!

MF Does not affect the drop rate for legendaries. I have 400% MF my friend has 200%. He finds 20x more legendaries than I. In fact, I've found 11 in 500+ hours of play. Same 500 hours he's found 50 or so. He gets 3-4 a day. I get 2-3 a month... IF that. I actually get about 1 every 50 real life hours.

The ONLY THING that affects legendary drop rates is Paragon Levels. There is nothing else except some hidden "Luck stat" that provides variance to the drop rate.
Reply Quote
We need Legendary Legendarys or Unique Legendarys with fewer drops but better mods.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Kratos

While I can agree that having them drop quantity wise like candy isn't a good thing. I think its more of they need to do what they did with Uniques from D2. Fixed stats but the ranges on the stats can be random. At least then when say you find that Skorn or Echoing Fury you know it will at least be decent rather than what it is now.

Side note....the gear with special procs, should have those procs be affected by player stats if their not. (if they are then the modifiers need increasing) Just random thought for the day.
Reply Quote

Ahh no... It doesn't LOL!!

MF Does not affect the drop rate for legendaries. I have 400% MF my friend has 200%. He finds 20x more legendaries than I. In fact, I've found 11 in 500+ hours of play. Same 500 hours he's found 50 or so. He gets 3-4 a day. I get 2-3 a month... IF that. I actually get about 1 every 50 real life hours.

The ONLY THING that affects legendary drop rates is Paragon Levels. There is nothing else except some hidden "Luck stat" that provides variance to the drop rate.

Yeah, you're an idiot.

@OP Just get some MF/paragon levels. Since it's all MF anyway, you'll start finding a few, but yeah, they're not common enough for this game to be a whole lot of fun at the moment. And when you do it will likely be junk. Which I guess atleast lets you craft an amulet...yay?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]