Diablo® III

Anyone Still PVP on the Regular?

I know the "Brawling" system is not what it should be but does anyone still actively pvp? I want to compare my setup to prob another mid tier barb. Thanks
Reply Quote
I consider myself mid tier.
Reply Quote
My barb is either lowest tier or highest tier (depending on if we are talking DPS or EHP lol).
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Iria
My barb is either lowest tier or highest tier (depending on if we are talking DPS or EHP lol).

lol true but i would say you re in a class of your own?

My question is, do or have you guys ran with full Blackthorne vs IK or a mix? I know BT set has good elite damage reduction but i cant seem to generate enough dps. You guys have the same issue?
Reply Quote
What stats do you look for on your BT belt? I ve been looking and it all looks vanilla i suppose the set bonus is what counts.

Back on PTR I saw a Korean Barb with 190k HP and 140k dps w sword/shield im not sure how common this is. Was just wondering if anyone saw similar stat barbs as well.

Also do you guys agree a good dps range is 70k+dps buff? Ive played below that and seems much harder to win against good players even with more mitigation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]