Diablo® III

is it worth it?

I am thinking of geting a par of innas temprence and were wondering if its worth all res los?
I have about 600 all res.
Reply Quote
Your ehp is already dangerously low imo.

If you don't have any issues surviving then go for it, but you'll probably want to upgrade other gear first.
Reply Quote
I am thinking of geting a par of innas temprence and were wondering if its worth all res los?
I have about 600 all res.

I think the MS ice climbers screw you in this regard a little bit. The fact that there is absolutely no vit on the boots will hurt you. You would have to aim for 170+ vit innas and somehow mitigate the AR loss.

Non MS ice climbers work well with innas becuse the boots carry the weight of the EHP loss in the innas pants. In your case that won't hold true.

From an EHP perspective you might be better trying to acquire str/ar lacuni's or straight vit/ar lacuni's to maintain some of your EHP.

Gearing towards innas is not easy and will more than likely require a little bit of AR on jewelry to compensate.
Reply Quote
I think you're actually almost there, but you'll certainly need high vit Inna's, and probably drop your Ice Climbers for ones without movement speed but more vit. Another option is simply switching the rubies out for amethysts. One ring will probably need AR as well.
Reply Quote
thanks for all the help.
and what ehp should I be aiming for?
Reply Quote
i had the wrong gear but I have now uppdated my profile.
Reply Quote
You need more vit - I would get Vit Innas. (150+)

Then craft vit shoulders until you get one with 200+ str 200+ vit 50+AR and 10%+ life
Reply Quote
thanks for all the help.
and what ehp should I be aiming for?

I aim for a million unbuffed. I think i'm at 990k something unbuffed according to diablo progress.

I might be over shooting a bit...but hell...what good is a barb if he/she can't take a hit? :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]