Diablo® III

What Gift Would You Give Your Favorite Hero?

Community Manager
Flowers and chocolates may be a mainstay for Valentine’s Day, but nothing says “I love you, Nephalem” like a blood-splattered Skorn or a shining Puzzle Ring.

For this week's community question, we want to find out– What diabolical gift would you give your favorite hero for Valentine's Day? Would you scour the far-reaches of Sanctuary for the perfect Legendary? Would you brave the depths of the Burning Hells for a hand-carved demon horn? Or is a string of Treasure Goblin ears more your style?

Leave a comment below to let us know, or chime in on Facebook or Twitter!

Want to flex your creative muscles and showcase your love of Diablo this Valentine’s Day? Make sure to check out how you can submit your own Diablo-Themed Art and Cards this week!
Reply Quote
I would give a max discipline Blade of Prophecy to my beloved DH.

( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/blade-of-prophecy )
Edited by DoomBringer#1994 on 2/13/2013 3:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
A ring with at least -5 seconds to summon zombie dog cooldown, since apparently they don't exist in hardcore.
Edited by Swampdonkey#1153 on 2/13/2013 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would give my beloved Korra the ability to truly become one with the elements and enter the Ascended Avatar state. Its similar to WoTB, but on a superior class.
Reply Quote

( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/blade-of-prophecy )

You Sir have made my day!
Reply Quote
72 Human Paladin
02/13/2013 03:22 PMPosted by Coolcoollo
I would give my beloved Korra the ability to truly become one with the elements and enter the Ascended Avatar state. Its similar to WoTB, but on a superior class.

BETRAYL! BETRAYED ME!
Reply Quote
I would treat us both to a full arsenal of BiS items.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 03:27 PMPosted by whoopadeedoo
A 900dps 200 intelligence Manticore with corpse spider damage affix.

you mean Manticore or Manajuma's?

anyways, yes, I would also like an awesome Manajuma's knife but I need the socket so no corpse spiders for me
Reply Quote
I don't understand why people say they would give their heroes items or objects they know they do not have. Anyway, I think id give my hero a big hug.
Edited by Malevo#1666 on 2/13/2013 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would personally give my demon hunter a musket... "Never let a barbarian hit harder than you ever again."
Reply Quote
Vanishing dye for her legendaries
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 03:08 PMPosted by DoomBringer

lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]