Diablo® III

WD is op ... and we need a ranking...

ok here i explaine myself. 1 sorry for my english i am not real good but i will try to do my best.

-WD is over power got 2 invisibility/invinsibility 1 they can use the other on want they are about to die make them real hard to kill
-they got the best stun or anything like this want they can transforme you 100% in pig or anything else for 4 second like 3 time back to back..
-they have one of the best DOT of the game ( 1 is the rend of the barb that need to be nerf to )that they can use at a huge distance and does lot of domage.

All this make the WD really op compare to any other class. and make the pvp whit them sad...

Next, i am a barb build for pvp i think i am in the top 1000 of the pvp in the server america and this is real bad against any other class then WD i destroy anyone to much easy people that i met in game are never close to offert me a good pvp ... and this is sad because i turn out real borring after 3 or 4 hours of pvp to kill everyone so easy ....and never die ... We need a ranking for putting pvper that are close in the same game because it will begain to be borring if we dont have challenge.

thx for having read my bad english but this is my opignon:
Reply Quote
Witch Doctors who think they're good get stomped on by me all day.
1 shot to make them use their no-skilled spirit vessel.
1 shot to kill them for good.

Rinse. Repeat.

Witch Doctors think they're good at PvP but do not fully understand that it takes absolutely no skill to stand there and spam Haunt and spirit walk. I kill them and they call ME overpowered and unbalanced when in fact that someone who has no skill whatsoever can build a witch doctor and grief 80% of the player base for PvP out there.

Same goes for Wizards with Storm Armor, they think all they have to do is warp around and get lucky with a couple storm armor shots. No skill involved. Just warp and hope for the best.
Wizards call me unbalanced because I hit Shadow Power - Gloom and sit there while I kill them with 1 or 2 shots.

Excluding the Wizard and Witch Doctor. Playing with either Demon Hunter, Barbarian, and Monk in brawling actually makes up for the complete failure of this half-assed pvp system.

If there's a Witch Doctor in your brawling party and they think they're badass for using Haunt. Add me as a friend and let me show you how much of a !@#$% they really are after getting merked 100% of the time.
Reply Quote
maybe i but as i see ur profile you are far away from the noob you are good and the people that you kill you are suposse to kill them but want i take that WD is op s because they are not suppose to kill like 100k dps and max 500k Ehp and they kill me sometime ...so this is what i am taking about
Reply Quote
Just leave the game if a Witch Doctor joins. They're there to feel better about themselves because of a broken PvP system. In reality they're most likely at the bottom of the diablo chain in terms of skill involved to farm anything above MP5 so they go into PvP to compensate.
Reply Quote
Lol, lot of butt-hurt in here...

PvP is unbalanced because Blizzard are idiots, direct your anger at them.

Also 2 shotting a WD is not skilled... it's 2 clicks of the mouse. Morons.
Reply Quote
i dont have anyting about WD XD i have againt blizzard to not change anyting ... p.s
i got a WD to
Reply Quote

Lol, I would love to watch you get mauled by ChuckNorris.

Edit: I think even I can beat you too lol.
Edited by Iria#1342 on 2/14/2013 12:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
You're not overpowered, you're overgeared.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 04:41 AMPosted by johno86
Just leave the game if a Witch Doctor joins. They're there to feel better about themselves because of a broken PvP system. In reality they're most likely at the bottom of the diablo chain in terms of skill involved to farm anything above MP5 so they go into PvP to compensate.

Cheshire is right.
Its either you're overgeared or undergeared.
If you win them, you're just overgeared that all.
My WD farm very well in MP10 and survive easily, i don't feel bad in PVE and never cried like some barb and DH did.

You're welcome to add me and kick my !@# if you like, see if that works ? :)
Edited by Skywavex#1812 on 2/15/2013 11:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
ok here i explaine myself. 1 sorry for my english i am not real good but i will try to do my best.

-WD is over power got 2 invisibility/invinsibility 1 they can use the other on want they are about to die make them real hard to kill
-they got the best stun or anything like this want they can transforme you 100% in pig or anything else for 4 second like 3 time back to back..
-they have one of the best DOT of the game ( 1 is the rend of the barb that need to be nerf to )that they can use at a huge distance and does lot of domage.

All this make the WD really op compare to any other class. and make the pvp whit them sad...

Next, i am a barb build for pvp i think i am in the top 1000 of the pvp in the server america and this is real bad against any other class then WD i destroy anyone to much easy people that i met in game are never close to offert me a good pvp ... and this is sad because i turn out real borring after 3 or 4 hours of pvp to kill everyone so easy ....and never die ... We need a ranking for putting pvper that are close in the same game because it will begain to be borring if we dont have challenge.

thx for having read my bad english but this is my opignon:

With your current gears. I am impressed that you manage to kill most as you mention.
Reply Quote
In my opinion the only change to WD's right now should be to Zero Dog Sacrifice "For the Master" rune.. it gives you 25k hp every time you sacrifice AND deals massive damage, plus you don't have to position yourself b/c your dogs follow the target.

All other WD skills are working as intended.
Reply Quote

Lol, I would love to watch you get mauled by ChuckNorris.

Edit: I think even I can beat you too lol.

Careful we got ourselves a fan boy on our hands
Reply Quote
pvp league on EU, coming to US very soon:
http://www.d3cl.com/en

indeed wd's are owning so far :<
Reply Quote

Rinse. Repeat.

Witch Doctors think they're good at PvP but do not fully understand that it takes absolutely no skill to stand there and spam Haunt and spirit walk. I kill them and they call ME overpowered and unbalanced when in fact that someone who has no skill whatsoever can build a witch doctor and grief 80% of the player base for PvP out there.

Same goes for Wizards with Storm Armor, they think all they have to do is warp around and get lucky with a couple storm armor shots. No skill involved. Just warp and hope for the best.
Wizards call me unbalanced because I hit Shadow Power - Gloom and sit there while I kill them with 1 or 2 shots.

Excluding the Wizard and Witch Doctor. Playing with either Demon Hunter, Barbarian, and Monk in brawling actually makes up for the complete failure of this half-assed pvp system.

If there's a Witch Doctor in your brawling party and they think they're badass for using Haunt. Add me as a friend and let me show you how much of a !@#$% they really are after getting merked 100% of the time.

it is sooooooooo hard to hit smokescreen, vault around and shoot at a target. also, i would obliterate you. 170k dps, 115k hp, 900 AR, Good luck.
Edited by danitefox#1989 on 2/16/2013 7:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
you must of been dueling some dumb WD's cause ur zon isnt even good
Reply Quote
wow lotta WD hate.
Reply Quote
what does WD get if they OP in PVP ? Legendary ???
i still remember the hard time when lvling with WD when all said this class is bad.... but still when pvp come this class is still being hate for the most. What wrong with you guys ?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/14/2013 03:56 AMPosted by Askael

That's just being lazy. English isn't my first language either but I don't use that excuse as a crutch.
Reply Quote

it is sooooooooo hard to hit smokescreen, vault around and shoot at a target. also, i would obliterate you. 170k dps, 115k hp, 900 AR, Good luck.

This is how a WD kills people using haunt:

[make sure opponent is somewhere in the vicinity] [push button mapped to haunt] [wait for opponent to die]

That's it!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Lol, lot of butt-hurt in here...

PvP is unbalanced because Blizzard are idiots, direct your anger at them.

Also 2 shotting a WD is not skilled... it's 2 clicks of the mouse. Morons.

This is not a pvp game. Go play WoW or any other game that is pvp based please. If you don't like the way things are then make a character of the said op class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]