Diablo® III

Logging in....

Ok, I just bought the game as I have done D1 and D2 and figured what the heck......everything checks out on my end and no internet issues here yet it keeps telling me that unable to connect to the server and gives a link for server status which of course shows as everything up and running....soooooooo what in the hell is wrong that I am unable to log in???......I feel my $50 bucks just got completely and totally wasted and I am NOT happy with this!!!!!!!
The error shows 3003 if that means anything as I am looking through the tech forms to see if anything there.
Edited by Jimms#1989 on 2/14/2013 2:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
i payd 70
Reply Quote
..../mourn on the loss of the bucks =(
Reply Quote
you have firewalls or proxy with port blockers running or something like that?

can't imagine why you can't able to connect
Reply Quote
error 3003 is your password ... i think ...
Reply Quote
My password?? Would a non alphanumeric or number be the cause of that such as a ! or # or $ ???
Reply Quote
Well I changed my PW and still not letting me in and still the 3003 error. I also checked the firewall and everything is good on that as this game is not blocked. I disconnected the modem for 2 minutes and had comp shut down then reconnected modem till it was up then booted comp....still nothing.
I have Origin games and Steam games and I have NO issues playing any of those. I should of bought the retail box so I could get my money back.....I am not a very happy person at this time.
Edited by Jimms#1989 on 2/14/2013 3:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Several views with no answer on how I can resolve this issue. Would be nice to play but after reading all of the posts I have no faith nor hope in Blizzard anymore. These errors seem to have been plaguing this game since it's release. Should of followed my friends advice and left this game well enough alone as my $50 (yes and others have pad $60-$100 and I definitely feel for them) was completely wasted =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]