Diablo® III

In-Game Zoom (Feedback/Idea)

I love this game I have really no complaints for the most part. But anyone visually handicapped can hardly see the game. You might say go get glasses or contacts, but some people like a friend of mine cant wear either of those because of his rare eye condition. Now the zoom function that already exists in the game is what id assume to be used to look at your own or others characters up close. He has tried using it for combat but its kind of tough considering theres no room to see incoming mobs. Now if blizzard added a few display setting zoom options for people like my friend and even people who want to experience the game a little more up close then this could be very beneficial. Im not going to say its a easy thing to do but if it is id hope blizzard would consider this idea.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]