Diablo® III

Blizzard help me

i left my game open on my computer around 630 eastern time. some time during the day before the server maintenance my 65 year old mother in law (who is not very good with computers) got on my computer to check her email. in her attempt to close the game she deleted all my characters. if there is any way you can give me a system restore to save my level 60 barbarian i would be so happy. i have logged many hours with this character and i am an avid blizzard player i have played wow for years and still play wc3ft. please please please give me a system restore. i have sent about 10 tickets between today and yesterday Im begging you please restore my game and save my level 60 barbarian.
im begging you blizzard help me just do a system restore and bring my character back.
i have been playing blizzard games since wc3 in 2002
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
TwistidPat,

It's pretty unlikely that someone could accidentally delete multiple characters considering the way deletions are done and that they plainly ask for confirmation before they're deleted.

I'm sorry, but the only way you can get a deleted character back is if it's done through the in-game undelete option, which is designed to just restore the last deleted character.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-restorations

"Customer Support cannot assist in restoring deleted heroes. Players have a limited ability to restore their own deleted heroes, but if a hero is not recoverable using the in-game recovery system, the deletion is permanent. See the Recovering Heroes in Diablo III article for instructions."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]