Diablo® III

WD Mana Regen still broken?

In my DPS gear my attack speed is 2.00. Plauge of toads costs 12 mana. my mana regen is 45/s...like normal...but when im spamming POT my mana doesn't Regen..i loose it. I never had this problem before the patch...but i know when i was on the PTR there was a mana regen bug for us WD's.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Reply Quote
Maybe because it's not a 1 sec cast? Key word "spamming"
Reply Quote
So with your attack speed, and the cost of PoT, which is 15.6, you should be spending 38.5 mana per second. But it seems you're spending over 45.

Maybe Rain of Toads costs more mana than usual, and it doesn't advertise. I know there are some cases where certain rune variants costs differently from the base skill, but it's not shown. For example, the wizard's arcane torrent costs 16 AP, and the rune Arcane Mines costs 10 AP, but that's not indicated in the rune description.
Reply Quote
Plauge of toads says that it costs 12mana per sec., and with pierce the veil that another 30% so lets say 17...with 2 attacks per second thats 34. I was just in game (gone all weekend) messin around with this and im still loosing mana and i dont understand why. Is there a way to figure out if the rune for my Toads skill is different though it does not show it in the description?
Reply Quote
Plauge of toads cost 34 mana before patch 1.04
Plauge of toads cost 12 mana after patch 1.04

maybe they accident roll back to pre-1.04 data ?

they did that for mana regen rate on PTR, and fixed mana regen rate but forget mana cost ?

--------------

someone try cast Plauge of toads once and see how much mana it take ?
Reply Quote

someone try cast Plauge of toads once and see how much mana it take ?

Its hard to cast it one time and figure out how much it costs cuz you have a base mana regen rate of 45/s
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 01:53 PMPosted by FFVII
Its hard to cast it one time and figure out how much it costs cuz you have a base mana regen rate of 45/s

shouldn't be hard, try it this way:

1, wait for full mana, set up hot key for Plauge of toads (number 1, 2 3, 4 etc)
2, put mouse point on mana globe
3, cast Plauge of toads with hotkey and quickly read how much your mana drop to.

repeat #1, #2, #3 untill you get reliable answer on #3
Reply Quote
Ill give it a whirl as soon as i ding 60 on barb here shortly and let ya know
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]