Diablo® III

1.0.7 BUG..!!! Attention guys.. Share Loot

Just discover a bug in 107 update, hopefully Blizzard gets this and fix the problems quick..!!

I was just playing with my 3 friends (Party of 4) in MP6. Let's say I'm player A, my friends are player B, C, and D. As usual a legendary item drops the 1st time, I was excited and wanted to grab it but my friend player B took it, and I was like "Hey, that was my drop, it was a Wizard Hat (though it was crap), and then the 2nd drop, 3rd drop, until I said to my friend to do a little experiment, if he sees the 4th legendary drops, i will tell you what it is but i don't want you to take it, i will take it instead to proof a theory that Player A and B are sharing a loot, in fact it is true, Player A and B is sharing legendary drops, player C and D are sharing drops.

Is this a bug or Blizzard is intentionally trying to make their players fight to get a better legendary drop between players? Pardon my English if it sucks.. I think you guys get the message.
Reply Quote
What...what the hell did I just read. Even if I told you that your friends are trolling you and you're just completely oblivious, you'd still wouldn't get it.

Thanks for the laugh.
Reply Quote
owned
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]