Diablo® III

WIZ HELP

who can help me pick out specific gear for a PVP wiz and tell me what build i should use
Reply Quote
does attack speed increase storm armour attack?
Reply Quote
Dumping all of your funds into a pvp wiz will just give you a headache. They are [by far] the weakest class via pvp and can only compete with lower tier geared characters.
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 07:54 PMPosted by Vulcan
Dumping all of your funds into a pvp wiz will just give you a headache. They are [by far] the weakest class via pvp and can only compete with lower tier geared characters.

This, it is almost entirely to do with Wizards damage being super super low compared to all others.. even a shielded Barb deals double the damage.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
Yeah, by stats, I'm currently #2 for wizard PvP score in the U.S. and I have a hard time with any player that has above 100K DPS and 500K EHP. Even a 50K DPS barb or WD gives me nightmares.
Reply Quote
They need to give wiz a DOT as other classes have and reduce the CD of teleport, MI and possibly other skills. Also, we should effectively slow down barbs that are using sprint with our temporal flux, because right now it doesn't apply at all if they use this skill. (while they can perma stun with throwing hammers without problem)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]