Diablo® III

Auction house ate my gold or item

Just an FYI about an hour ago I bought a weapon on the AH. I bought the weapon via buyout but the item never came to my completed tab. In the auction house activity tab it shows where I purchased the item and shows what I paid for it. The gold is gone from my bank total too. So either I lost an item or I lost my gold.

Anyways just wanted to give people a heads up the Ah is kinda wonky right now, atleast for me.
Reply Quote
Give it time. The item you bought should eventually come to you. This stuff has been happening for a while now.

Thanks for the heads up, though.
Reply Quote
This happened to me last night. I got the item this morning, ten hours later. I think it will show it.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Mercurial
This happened to me last night. I got the item this morning, ten hours later. I think it will show it.

cool I can wait 10 hours for it as long as I get it :P
Reply Quote
Ive been waiting 48 hours for mine already..
Reply Quote
Same just happened to me - bought a recipe but it never made it to me. Guess i'll have to wait too.
Reply Quote
guys i waited a solid 3 days im not even messing with you but i did recieve the item and differance from the bid back even. Its in limbo but it will find its way where it should eventually

MK
Reply Quote
bug in AH, now can sell and buyout gears, happen since last night.
Reply Quote
View profile
Took me a little over 3 days to get an item that I bought last week. Super annoying, and you can submit a ticket after 24 hrs.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/16/2013 08:09 AMPosted by WatchMeDoME
Ive been waiting 48 hours for mine already..

sometimes you can unclog it by listing an item and then cancelling it 5 minutes later. The item you bought out will show up in your inbox
Reply Quote
sometimes you can unclog it by taking a toilet plunger and using it on the outlet in the wall where your internet connection comes through.
Reply Quote
How is it that diablo 3 is still plagued with simple problems like this? Oh just wait around 48+ hours for your item... why? when you buy something from the AH you should get it...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]