+8% Life
Critical Hit Damage Increased by 41%
Critical Hit Chance Increased by 4.0%

http://i46.tinypic.com/149a90k.jpg

let me know if you can put a price on it, or if you have an offer

Darkside#1453
Reply Quote
That is good for a barb...

I'm broke, just spent 75mil, so no offer but...

If I had that, I wouldn't let it go for less than 50 mil say... thats my best guess. maybe more but, who knows. Check the AH for the closest possible ring and adjust from there.
Reply Quote
its decent Id say, but rings is where you *usually* want to be a DPS !@#$%, since its that where crit/crit dmg /speed/ average dmg.

Not sure if people would be 50m, Id say a res of 25 would be faire, and let it rise from there
Reply Quote
Thing is, the life bonus is huge aside from the damage, it depends on your build but, I had a shield with 128 vit / 14% life and it was giving me 11-12k life. so that ring must be giving 9-10k life and im assuming for most barbs a decent damage buff as well with that str + crit buffs. The crit damage is 4% from perfect.

But, ya, a bid out isn't a bad idea, I'd suggest a weekend when play volume is highest.
Reply Quote
R u selling this? interested
Reply Quote
I am considering selling it, but the price has to be worth my while or I'm just going to keep it
Reply Quote
i'll throw 10 mil for it
Reply Quote
Ill start you with 25mil, lmk
Reply Quote
I am interested in buying if u still have. Add me and we will negotiate price
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]