Diablo® III

#1 PvP Monk in US - Accepting all Challengers

Viri,

LOL barbs are using WOTB on you??? WTF has dueling come to!!! HAHA
Reply Quote
Regarding the point on WD's I would counter akin to what barbs do WD's need to have multiple builds. For high EHP more dps to burn them down with moderate EHP to avoid being two shot with HOTA by a barb for example. Against a high burst toon the counter is more EHP and moderate DPS to simply outlast the other toon. Having said that in the end the players skill in my opinion will matter more than anything else if both players gear is on par.

I also agree with CYON comparing across regions can be problematics considering player base and the relative gear concentration/availability. In the US becasue of the vast user base you just are not going to find "maxed" out toons you do in other regions. We have too much competition for the same gear.
Reply Quote
UPDATE: my new spec seems to be doing alot better vs Mannercookie, were closer to about on par at the moment, with a slight favor for me.

He claims if he keeps running hel never lose but neither one of us really wants to have 30m duels . Patience is key to beat me, impatience usually ends in a loss.
Reply Quote
UPDATE: my new spec seems to be doing alot better vs Mannercookie, were closer to about on par at the moment, with a slight favor for me.

He claims if he keeps running hel never lose but neither one of us really wants to have 30m duels . Patience is key to beat me, impatience usually ends in a loss.

Might wanna re-update that update O_O

was a clever build though.

Reply Quote
Ok well, if you play cocky and overconfident (as you had been doing against me ever since PTR) then i can crush you without warning, but if you completely change up your play style and play extra cautious and patient (running 99% of the time), it shows the holes of my spec more. (not very viable to chase running barbs down with a demo shout on me)

It relies on you coming to me with a false sense of security, and if you do proves extremely effective. But you have to understand that if you change your play style, i might have to aswell, to make it more effective (this will require more tweaking). But i fear that this will result in a game of patience ie. 30m duels that never end.

I noticed that you like to leave our duels when you are temporarily ontop, and keep going when you are not (regardless of if you say you have to go or not). But if your going to count all 6+ hours of our dueling yesterday, i beat you more than you beat me (8 kills in a row was my best streak), and you just won the last few when i started to receive my usual morning lab lag.

But theres always next time! Stay tuned!
Reply Quote
Ok well, if you play cocky and overconfident (as you had been doing against me ever since PTR) then i can crush you without warning, but if you completely change up your play style and play extra cautious and patient (running 99% of the time), it shows the holes of my spec more. (not very viable to chase running barbs down with a demo shout on me)

It relies on you coming to me with a false sense of security, and if you do proves extremely effective. But you have to understand that if you change your play style, i might have to aswell, to make it more effective (this will require more tweaking). But i fear that this will result in a game of patience ie. 30m duels that never end.

I noticed that you like to leave our duels when you are temporarily ontop, and keep going when you are not (regardless of if you say you have to go or not). But if your going to count all 6+ hours of our dueling yesterday, i beat you more than you beat me (8 kills in a row was my best streak), and you just won the last few when i started to receive my usual morning lab lag.

But theres always next time! Stay tuned!

I was going to respond to your nonsense.

but lol

the last two times you kept score with me

10-3, 5-0

I'm pretty much done with your !@#$ until you learn to play a real pvp spec and not 100x variations of the same skorn burst cheese that requires a regen fist swap and you walking around since your build is so spirit intensive that even with all the regen you have on gear it's not enough.

Last response, have fun with your #1 Monk in the USA thread.

Reply Quote
Nothing you say changes the fact that for 6 full hours of dueling, i beat you more than you beat me hah. Bu you can go ahead and only count the last 5 duels if you like. After winning the last 5 manner claims he was only "trying" then, im sure you weren't "trying" when i beat you 9 times in a row earlier on.
Reply Quote
If skorn doesnt work at all and is complete trash then you , being the #1 barb in the world, should never have lost a single duel to me. I agree its not as viable as a shield build, but you calling skorn builds complete trash while constantly losing over a 6 hour period is simply not justified.
Edited by Viri#1357 on 3/15/2013 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Guys quit getting trolled lol. Follow these rules:

1. Staff Whirlwind. If this skill is used to evade to safety to recharge spirit, oponent is allowed to town portal into town to refresh without score loss.

2. Rend. If Rend is used, monk can staff whirlwind into town to recharge and return refreshed.

Following these 2 rules will end all stupid arguments. You shouldn't be bming eachother, barb should not bm with rend and monk whould not bm with staff ww.

It's like talking to kindergarden kids.
Edited by Jester#1853 on 3/15/2013 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Mannercookie

It appears you blocked me, even after everything iv done for you , (2 monk tutorial videos)

I already have a new secret weapon for you, if you even care to try..

Re add me @ Viri#1357

No hard feelings
Reply Quote
ill fight your viri, pacish#1106
Reply Quote
@ Mannercookie

It appears you blocked me, even after everything iv done for you , (2 monk tutorial videos)

I already have a new secret weapon for you, if you even care to try..

Re add me @ Viri#1357

No hard feelings

I didn't block you, I just removed you from friends, you can re-add me when you get to plvl 100 and get some better gear.

I'll always be around to show you that your skorn builds won't work, but I'm not wasting my time until you want to gear up and lvl up.

Reply Quote
I already have a new build / strats lined up for you manner, if you dare try?
Reply Quote
MMA doesn't have this much crap-talking.
Reply Quote
New barb destroyer build ! PST ME for havoc
Reply Quote
Looking for solid players to practice with for Manner's 1b++ tournament!

Ill be on!
Reply Quote
Hey Viri, good duels the other day, let's do a formal first to 10 next time!
Also, I'm curious how you would do against Tbone (barb) and Rice (monk) if you haven't played them before.
Reply Quote
View profile
viri duel this eu wd in ptr. Blud#2481
and post up a clip of the duel!
Reply Quote
62 paragon, sorry bro, nope
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]