Diablo® III

#1 PvP Monk in US - Accepting all Challengers

No Barbarian can touch me noW . Open to all challengers.
Reply Quote
You obviously dont kno PVP if you havent played it seriously
Reply Quote
Steve up there is me Viri

Mafia vs Viri

Practice Round :

19 - 15 : For Viri

Serious FT10

10 - 4 : For Viri

GDS Mafia Round 2 Soon
Reply Quote
Hope you know this game's PVP takes no skill, which is why no one plays it.

D3 PVP is dead, but gratz on being the big fish in the small pond.
Reply Quote
SC2 player in brawling forum!!!!?
Reply Quote
You dont play Diablo, So most likley you are a noob, and are in no position to critisize the game. From the sound of it you have no clue how gearing or pvp works. If you think gear defines pvp, and running is "posey" then you have failed completely at understanding how diablo pvp works, and everything else you have to say about it is void.
Reply Quote
If a barb chases me its over son, 100% of the time, if you knew anything about pvp you would know that haha. Ask Mannercookie himself, tried this fail strat vs me and lost every time.

IF i walk into a barb at the wrong time i will lose to just about any barb. For This fail troll barb to leave the game, never to duel me again, and be proud of his single fluke duel accomplishment is just sad, especially since he knows he could never win a real duel.
Edited by Viri#1357 on 5/2/2013 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Trolls will be Trolls
Reply Quote
All i said was you cant say anything relevant about PVP, let alone break down how a duel should work, simply because you dont play diablo 3 at all like you said yourself. Thats not raging, thats common sense.
Reply Quote
lol viri you have a hater that hasnt even played you lol! wtf how did you manage that?
Reply Quote
Its probably the same barb on a diff account it seems.
Reply Quote
Hp you make no sense and reek of troll, i already explained what happened in detail.
Reply Quote
Meh Viri is probably a bad monk, he only thinks he is #1 cause there are only a maximum of 5 people that PVP.

Hail to Viri #1 baddie carried by gear.
Edited by AAPL#1314 on 5/4/2013 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Meh Viri is probably a bad monk, he only thinks he is #1 cause there are only a maximum of 5 people that PVP.

Hail to Viri #1 baddie carried by gear.

if you look at viri's gear it's not good compared to most (high end**) monks... so yeah... I think making fun of his gear is the wrong approach if you wanna flame him LOL
Edited by MysticaL#1298 on 5/4/2013 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Alot of people look at my sub par gear and judge how good i am from that alone not realizing it hinders their argument.

Gear doesnt carry PVP in diablo 3 like you think it does (Thats PVE) , ill gladly take off multiple peieces of gear effectively bringing my stats well below that of noobie player and still beat most people.

Laughing at run speed saying its noob / pansy is funny and ignorant cause 99.99% pvpers use +runspeed % simply because it is effective. YES you heard that right, people RUN in pvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]