Diablo® III

#1 PvP Monk in US - Accepting all Challengers

Anyone that complains about walking/running in a duel is making themselves look bad, its like saying you're not allowed to attack either. Flawed Logic at its finest.
Reply Quote
Me foolishly running in to allow him to kill me because of his complaining is not a true duel, its a mistake on my part given his antics thereafter. Iv explained this multiple times but you remain clueless and oblivious.

The more you try to get your point across the more foolish you look hpfreak, waiting on cds an essential part of dueling and is in no way "posey" . Go back to the cave you came from troll.
Reply Quote
You dont understand this game, you proved that numerous times already. No wonder you quit.
Reply Quote
Kuldaz#1985, i'll go a few rounds <
Reply Quote
Don't bother, Viri thinks he's good in a gear based game.

PVP in this game takes no thought process.
Reply Quote
The fact that you have no idea how you continue to prove you have no idea how this game works only further proves your ignorance.
Edited by Viri#1357 on 5/7/2013 2:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
No point in explaining myself further, read before you type honestly lol
Reply Quote
If you are suggesting that your idea of how a monk should duel is the correct way, and that waiting for cds and precision striking is posey and wrong in some way, then you are suggesting that every last competent pvp monk (trust me I know all of them) has no idea what they are doing though it results in more wins than losses. Your logic is fail.

Go level a monk and go brawl in a ffa , go run in without serenity / sss / up every single time. See what happens! haha, Fail Strat FTL.
Reply Quote
You out did yourself on that one hpfreak , GL HF
Reply Quote
I believe hpfreak has the right to dislike the game and brawling, but there's no need to bash and offend people who enjoy it. Viri wasn't offensive in any of his replies yet he was called braindead, loser and so on. If you don't like brawling then don't do it but respect the ones who do.
Reply Quote
Dont worry, iv only ever seen two or three people in diablo 3 with this amount of trollness, i dont have to explain myself to him any further. Most players in diablo world are very nice and reasonable people.
Reply Quote
What's the stream? I added you btw
Reply Quote
Never made a stream guys, but re-add me cause i think my friend list was full.
Reply Quote
Iv been PVEing alot latley, add me for pro mp10 farming!! Will get back to serious pvp soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]