Diablo® III

#1 PvP Monk in US - Accepting all Challengers

So much monk rage lol.
Reply Quote
heh! Viri vs Shisky
3-6 i remember that!dont lie! :P

Never happened...

Are you still mad at me shisku :( Where were you when we had monk mini games with mafia and meiju?? needed a 4th!
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Iria
So much monk rage lol.

We rage because of you!ban iria in all tournament plss!!! :D
Reply Quote
heh! Viri vs Shisky
3-6 i remember that!dont lie! :P

Never happened...

Are you still mad at me shisku :( Where were you when we had monk mini games with mafia and meiju?? needed a 4th!

im so busy this week..but i`ll join the tournament still..and you have to JOIN TOO!!!why do you need me their are monks stronger than me :P
Edited by shisky#1613 on 6/7/2013 5:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So I was turned onto this thread from a friend of someone claiming to be #1 monk. Well
I am the #1 brawler/pvp'er period across all classes. When I leave the office today, I will happily and easily beat you 5-0 in a duel on my WD. I will add you when I get home later on and we can set something up. Also each fight will last no longer than 10-15 secs. PVP gear and Spec is not what my WD is showing. I look forward to the fight. We can make some wagers as well 500m+
Reply Quote
So I was turned onto this thread from a friend of someone claiming to be #1 monk. Well
I am the #1 brawler/pvp'er period across all classes. When I leave the office today, I will happily and easily beat you 5-0 in a duel on my WD. I will add you when I get home later on and we can set something up. Also each fight will last no longer than 10-15 secs. PVP gear and Spec is not what my WD is showing. I look forward to the fight. We can make some wagers as well 500m+

LOL
Reply Quote
This is my anti-monk build for WD's

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#egUdiX!eWc!ZZbcZY

You can't out tank a monk. The sooner you realize it the better off you will be.

Need to spec 2H 200k dps.

Relentless Spirit should be your main killer of monk's. But if you can't take 75% of their HP on one crit hit than you don't have enough DPS.

Umbral Shock is great against dashing strike but doesn't work against 7 sided strike.

Hex works best against TR monks but less effective against DS monks. I find it works best to get them to use Serenity early.

Horrify - FA is best if you have 4000+ armor already but still probably not enough to survive a crit bell. 6 sec fear rune works well if Serenity is on cool down. You should be good enough to kill them with a Haunt to Spirit Barrage.

Every time I see a Monk use Serenity I always start counting to 4. Once I hit about 3.5 I cast Haunt.
Reply Quote
Who said anything about out tanking someone? I have not mentioned one thing about strats. My dps gear is well over 300k unbuffed in pvp spec/gear. Like I said 10-15 secs and Monk is dead.
Reply Quote
@mojo, never heard of you before, but im down

add me and pst me in game il be on later tonight
Reply Quote
WD can do some serious damage to Monk now with Fire Bats. One tag with it can end the match.
Reply Quote
haha 1000-0, please your ego is so huge, you probably lost !@#$loads of duels but you will never admit it because being sel proclaimed #1 in a game is your only goal in life, so friggen sad LOL LOSERRRRRR .... you even made a topic @ jsp for your sad epeen needs hahaha waddanerddddddd

PS please stop your infatuation for me, I have too many friends and ppl liking my attitude and coolness already XD

Never in my life have I seen such a fail argument.

I'm going to elaborate why.

His ego? Man he's just exaggerating in funny way.

He's self proclaimed #1, that doesn't mean its true man, but he IS proving it so far.

So people do like your attitude and coolness, sadly none of them like you.

Oh and

06/10/2013 12:23 AMPosted by hpfreak
get some sunlight this summer, nerd

GET THE HELL OUT OF A BLIZZARD GAME. If you play any blizzard game, you are officially a nerd.

But we don't say nerd bud, we say "dedicated".
Reply Quote
@hpfreak : back for more already? lol the only one infatuated is you , someone who doesnt play diablo 3 coming back to a diablo 3 forum for the sole purpose of trolling... Im not discussing what has been discussed over and over again. You continue to prove to the community you have no idea how this game works, and are just making yourself look bad with your constant bantering. Its more than obvious that have gotten quite emotional and upset in the process (for the wrong reasons might i add).
Reply Quote
Hey Viri, I could really use some Monk skill/gear advice. Maybe just a short 15 mins of Q&A, give ya 100m gold for time spent.

Lag#1232
Reply Quote
Love the new shield setup Viri. Must of taken you awhile to find that Skull Grasp and Shield.
Reply Quote
Not trying to be a troll or d!ckhead or anything, but how does one become "#1" in something that doesn't keep track of anything?
Reply Quote
You're an idiot to call yourself #1, there's no ladder, and you're the only one to post it.

Don't be a moron.

You play too much D3, your fingers strike 2 keys at once and you're carried by gear dueling scrubs.

this is what happens when wow player enters, wow is full of 5 year old kids and just can not be courteous and face it , it is just a game. I am so sick of wow that finally deleted my char myself.

and yes, they need the word "moron"
Reply Quote
Moldran is EU server I think. Furthermore, one can "hear" many things on the internet. Do you have pics, videos, or anything to justify these claims? It is sickening to see how many "so and so got crushed by so and so" claims there are without actual evidence of one way or another. I think parties interested in resolving a dispute should just duel and record videos for proof. If the parties do not wish to resolve a dispute, why post about random win/loss statistics which could have been fabricated? I just don't understand these posts anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]