Diablo® III

#1 PvP Monk in US - Accepting all Challengers

LAG yes lets talk!! ill help you out free of charge! add me

Havent been on but am starting again! :) back on my grind

Iria is right .. i am open to any serious duelers! Otherwise dont talk smack if you cant back it up with at least a few 1v1 rounds in the chapel . If you continue to claim things but hide away never to duel me again, or anyone else for that matter, you shouldnt be looming in the Brawling Forums. I am always willing to back up my claims in the chapel, just add me and lets go a few! Nothing more to be said about a measly single duel.. everyone knows who the trolls are by now.
Reply Quote
Hey Viri just noticed this thread had your name on it had to profile to make sure it was the right Viri lol. I played with you randomly last night well technically this morning if your gonna pvp and I'm on invite me I had fun in your pod. Mox #1123
Reply Quote
hey viri, add me btag is David#1813

i am new to monk and wanted to see how a real monk does things on chapel :) would be glad if you could give me some pointers and etc! feelfree to send an invite whenever u like
Reply Quote
Hey Viri, I got a question for you:

I saw your gear atm with shield and spear, and you got like 54k hp. What class do you intend to fight with this setup? Because a DH, for example, would insta-drop you.

Having around 75% crit chance on lightbulb ( with 11% block chance - my god that shield is useless ) won't save you from smoke screen - vault - pew pew - smoke screen - vault - pew pew - smoke screen - vault - pew pew - smoke screen - vault - pew pew - smoke screen - vault - pew pew - smoke screen - vault - pew pew - smoke screen - vault - pew pew - smoke screen - vault - pew pew - smoke screen - vault - pew pew - smoke screen - vault - pew pew - smoke screen - vault - pew pew ... hehehe :P

Cheers.
Reply Quote
I dont have just one set. But i play by assuming the DH one shots me anyways! Thats what NDE is for
Reply Quote
lol yall noobs actually use the pvp? way to make the devs feel like they need to take action and fix it.
Reply Quote
I would be satisfied with a simple kill death ratio displayed for all 4 players in the brawling game, and overall statistics for 1v1, 2v2, 2v1, 3v1, etc..
Reply Quote
There's actually a pretty nice PvP community on viciouscattle, plouyd. Also, I don't get how or why you try to taunt us saying we're noobs, you don't have the in-game equipment to back it up, so we would probably all crush you. Is that why you hate pvp?

Back to the subject...

Viri -> ontario#1271

I need to do some tests I have like 8 setups to test out.
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 05:35 AMPosted by Ontario
There's actually a pretty nice PvP community on viciouscattle, plouyd. Also, I don't get how or why you try to taunt us saying we're noobs, you don't have the in-game equipment to back it up, so we would probably all crush you. Is that why you hate pvp?

Plouyd decided to venture into the brawling arena to kill some noobs (hey, he can farm up to mp3 in his l33t gear, so killing players should be no problem). After getting 1 shotted within seconds, he reckons that he only lost because pvp is imbalanced. He decides only noobs play pvp and goes back to struggling with those arcane/plagued elite packs while making threads on the forum about how Blizzard needs to nerf fallen maniacs.
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 08:28 AMPosted by Kefka

Plouyd decided to venture into the brawling arena to kill some noobs (hey, he can farm up to mp3 in his l33t gear, so killing players should be no problem). After getting 1 shotted within seconds, he reckons that he only lost because pvp is imbalanced. He decides only noobs play pvp and goes back to struggling with those arcane/plagued elite packs while making threads on the forum about how Blizzard needs to nerf fallen maniacs.

LMAO
Reply Quote
they need to fix the damn pvp before anything serious can happen to it , the freaking dot damage is broken we said that 1 million time by now , that thing cannot be dodged blizzard fix it already

example : u dodge haunt , u still die from the dot damage , u dodge impale same thing , u dodge rend same thing

can we get a fix already

thanks
Reply Quote
Dang, i wish this was Hardcore and i would challenge you to a brawl. FYI my current gear that's showing is not my dueling gear due to no spirit regeneration. My PvP gear is in my stash and its tons of spirit regeneration. Skills makes you a good PvP'er together with smart gear chocies.

FYI, @Viri

Try getting gear that you can use vs. every character that you can switch back and forth depending on who you duel. This will give you better chances of winning.
Reply Quote

FYI, @Viri

Try getting gear that you can use vs. every character that you can switch back and forth depending on who you duel. This will give you better chances of winning.

why u teaching viri how to brawl?
Reply Quote
Yall suck cause you play softcore, like scrubs.
Reply Quote
ozze#1915

lets duel boytoy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]