Diablo® III

#1 PvP Monk in US - Accepting all Challengers

Sure thing!
Reply Quote
a video of this duel should be made nad posted here!
Reply Quote
so is viri, officially the #1 monk now?

Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/26/2013 5:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
Who knows, guys like to rank themselves however they wish. I'll have to ask Draco and Pudinghead how the duels went.
Reply Quote
whats dracos account?
Reply Quote
Fun duels Viri.
Reply Quote
Still looking like DH is by far the hardest class to beat as a skorn monk!
Reply Quote
02/23/2013 09:59 PMPosted by Viri

Agreed, I think your Monk is great but there is just something about DH lol. I think DH beats Monk, Monk beats WD, and WD beats DH. Not always of course, but this seems to be the trend at the moment (of course the better equipped player beats the worse equipped player).
Reply Quote
02/24/2013 01:06 AMPosted by Iria

Agreed, I think your Monk is great but there is just something about DH lol. I think DH beats Monk, Monk beats WD, and WD beats DH. Not always of course, but this seems to be the trend at the moment (of course the better equipped player beats the worse equipped player).

what about barbs?
Reply Quote
View profile
viri I have finished preparing my counter to your strat if you want to give it a go.
Reply Quote
I sent an invite.
Reply Quote
Chucknorris Round 3:

First to 10

10-7 : Winner is Viri
Reply Quote
Ill duel you biocha0s#2486
Reply Quote
I'll be on Diablo a lil tonight.

Sorry I've been trying to figure out League lately. Which if anyone plays and is willing to help me out that'd be much appreciated :-P.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Hunter
You're an idiot to call yourself #1, there's no ladder, and you're the only one to post it.

Don't be a moron.

You play too much D3, your fingers strike 2 keys at once and you're carried by gear dueling scrubs.
Reply Quote
OP

Draco is Dracolich#1732. He posted on page 1 I think. Both Puddinghead and I know him, he enjoys dueling quite a bit.
Reply Quote
viri.. good fun you definitely have very good skill!!

someday u got to share with me the secret to beating witch doctors.. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
gg viri I would say you are the toughest opponent I have faced in on the server for me. only one in ptr has taken me longer to beat.

the secret imo is just good micro, map control and use of cds. I think at this point its getting fairly even between us just mainly from getting the practice to adapt to your micro and map control.

Oh im also curious if any other wd has defeated you before me?

p.s. if you want to set up a stream, id be happy to do some duels. should get quite some viewers with the fast paced nail bitter duels we are doing.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 2/24/2013 5:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
haha id be down! just have exams until wednesday! but if im on am down!

Viri Vs. PuddingHead

First to 10

10-4 : Winner is Viri
Reply Quote
Hi, sent an invite.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]